its going to be fine

sarah's pov
"dad?" I called for a familiar looking figure sitting by the trees. I decided to walk towards him slowly. As he turns to face me, i realized it was my dad.

"dad! oh i miss you so much." I said, hugging him tight. "i miss you too, cupcake. what are you doing here?" dad asked, as i sat in front of him. "honestly i don't know. am i dead?" i asked. "not quite." dad chuckled. "what do you mean not quite?" I asked again, looking around the place that was surrounded by trees. "you're in a coma honey. why don't you tell me, what you did." dad said, glaring at me.

"its just. there's no point of me living anymore. i am useless, a loser dad. i am a nobody. i am such a burden to mom. now we live under the same roof as Tamora who happened to be Chase's mom. He told me to get lost. Anthony my ex boyfriend who cheated on me told me to get lost. Why don't i just grant their wishes to just get lost? no one cares about me anymore." i started to cry. "cupcake! you're not a nobody. you definitely the most gorgeous, talented, bubbly human being ever! you care about people, of course there people who cares about you. i do. mommy do, even that goddamn kid Chase do." Dad laughed. "chase? oh he don't." i shrugged. "oh really?" dad smirked.

suddenly, dad faded away. all the trees, grasses and greens fades away. now it feels like i am falling, it feels so far. i closed my eyes as i kept falling until i heard some familiar voices fading in.

"are you sure you're gonna donate that much blood to Miss Sarah?" a man voice asked. "if that what it takes to get my Sarah back." a guy voice said, its Chase's. what does he mean by 'my Sarah'? The man voice started to talk again and it seems like he walk out. Can't really hear what they said. Goddamn it coma! "Are you sure you want to do this Chase?" A woman voice asked. Its mom. "its fine. i am repaying back of what i did to her, the blood she loss because of me. Let me do this, Loretta." Chase said. What is he doing for me? I don't understand. Can i wake up now like, ugh why is it so hard.

"hey i know you can't hear me-" Chase said as i think its his hand that's rubbing mine now. i do can hear you chase. *mentally eye rolling*. "-i did something that i should've done a long time ago. you have to wake up for us, Sarah. Me, your mum, avani, lauren and madi." he continued. Is this chase freaking hudson? it doesn't sound like him. Thought that he told me to get lost.

After a seldom tries to wake up, beeping sounds started to consume the room. "she's awaking." a man voice said.

All of a sudden i can see a bright light that was shining directly towards my eyes. "ow-" i winced. "you're awake!" i heard mom exclaimed from the side of the bed. "mom-how long i have been here." I said looking around the room. "a week hun." mom said. i look to my right, there was Chase. "I'll leave you two to talk." Mom said, then she walk away.

I avoided any eye contact with Chase. "look- Sarah. i am sorry for what i did, said and everything that i ever did wrong to you. i was selfish, a douche, a jock like everyone says. but i realized something. when i am with you, i showed the other side of me that not a person even my mom ever seen. you changed me, Sarah. This is for real. I'll make it up to you after you're okay." Chase said and joke at the end. I chuckled a little. "ow-" i winced again. "what? something wrong? are you okay? what's hurting?" Chade bombarded me with questions because of just a little pain. "Nothing. Its just it also hurts when i laughed." I said.

"i just wanna know, what are you doing for me?" i asked. "I'll be giving you my blood." He said. HE WHAT?! "chase-why? you shouldn't." i said, shaking my head. "i have too, i can't see you're lifeless again. maybe for real lifeless." Chase said. "how about you?" I asked. "there maybe some consequences-" he said but i interrupt him. "CHASE! YOU COULD DIE." I exclaimed. "I am repaying you back for what i did, Sarah. For every drip of blood you lose. You also could've died because of me." Chase snapped. I froze in silence. "but why? you could spend your time with the cheerleaders now-" i said but he interrupted me this time. "about that- i stayed her for a week. i didn't attend school." he shrugged. "WHAT THE FUCK CHASE." I exclaimed. "you could enjoy your life but you stayed here, with me? why me?" i asked. "because i- i care about you betts and-" he startled. "and what hudson-?" i asked. "i may-fell for you." he said avoiding my eye contact.

"HOLY SHIT, THIS IS NOT FINE. I REPEAT THIS IS NOT FINE. HE DID NOT JUST SAID THAT. I MEAN. HE'S JOKING RIGHT? HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS. NOPE, HE IS NOT. I-CHASE FUCKING HUDSON LIKES ME? LIKE LIKE AS A FRIEND RIGHT. ITS IMPOSSIBLE IF ITS MORE." I thought.

1033 words.

author's note:- y'all i need some stories suggestions. throw sumn in the comments and I'll check them out. ya gal needs sumnthang to read ayy. i sound weird okay. but let me tell you something, my books just hit 22.3k reads and 1.23k reads which is mind blowing. I didn't even know it could reach that high amount of readers bcs my stories sucks ass AND CHASE FREAKING KEITH just noticed me on Instagram. He liked an edit that i posted on my @ softyhuddy_ account! i was so happy, i can't even stop squealing bruh fr. well anyways, i hope y'all enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to vote. Love y'all!