if that what it takes

chase's pov

its been a week since the accident happened and not even a day i leave Sarah. i don't really care about school at the moment. i want to be the first person that Sarah see when she wakes up and also the first person who apologize. everyone have been ignoring me since then, including my mom. she is really disappointed of me, not surprised. Lauren, Avani and Madi started to talk to me again. They said the school knew what happened. Spread too fast. Do i care? No, i just wanna be with Sarah that moment.

while i was lost in my thoughts, someone knock softly on the door. Its Loretta. "oh hey Loretta. aren't you supposed to be at work now?" i asked. "your mom gave me a few hours to see Sarah." she said, finally speaking to me after a week. "look chase. i am so sorry that i snapped at you the other day. its just, i don't wanna lost my daughter once again." Loretta cried as she sits on the left while i'm on the right. "its fine. i know you're pissed at me. everyone is." i shrugged as a tear slid down to my cheeks. "what do you mean once again?" i asked, remembered when Avani said that Sarah did this before. "um-its fine. i was just asking. its just when Avani said that she did this before. its okay if you don't wanna talk about it." i shooked my head.

"no its fine. you'll know it sooner or later." Loretta said. i faced her with a 'tell me what is it' look. "this was back when summer break when Sarah's dad was driving back home for dinner. it was sharp 6pm. Sarah was excited because her dad never at home always cause of work but they are still very close. Then that one night, she dressed really pretty. prettier than a princess, although it was just at home. its been an hour but her dad never came back. Then, we received a call from the hospitals saying that her dad died instantly because of a drunk driver. she got all depressed all summer. never go out anymore, she shut out everyone even her feelings. but when i saw she was with you when you guys did the painting. it seems like, its her old self again. the Sarah i know." Loretta said as tears were slowly trailing down her cheeks.

"i am so sorry, Loretta. Not just because her dad but what i did to Sarah." I said, hugging her. Then, someone knock the door and a doctor came in. "Can I talk to Mr. Chase and Mrs. Betts?" he asked. me and Loretta nodded and we talk outside. 

"i haven't really found someone who is her blood type." he said. "how about mine, doctor?" Loretta asked as she did an exam to check her blood if it suits Sarah. "yours are too risky to give it to your daughter because of your age, ma'am. i am sorry." the doctor said. Loretta immediately broke down by the waiting seats. "how about mine?" i asked out of the blue, making Loretta widened her eyes looking at me. "we can examine it first." the doctor nodded. 

Now i am in a room, the doctor took a little bit of my blood to examine it. i hope its a match. "I will tell you the results in a bit if that's okay?"the doctor asked. "yeah, its fine." i said nodding and walking back to Sarah's room. 

"Chase, if this is a match then i owe you one." Loretta smiled weakly at me. "no, i owe Sarah one." i smiled back. "you really love her aren't you?" she asked. "too much." i smiled at Sarah. Not long after that, the doctor walked in. "i have some good news." he smiled. "is it a match?" Loretta asked. "that's right! but Mr. Chase, are you sure you wanna do this?" the doctor frowned suddenly. "is there any consequences, sir?" I asked. "yes, it does. you'll be easily tired, faint and mostly pale after you give you your blood to Miss Sarah." he said. "if that what it takes to get my Sarah back." i said. "i'll set everything up. we'll do it the day after tomorrow if that's alright?" he asked. " yes, its fine." i nod. the doctor nod and leave. 

"cha-chase. you really want to do it?" Loretta asked. "i am repaying back at what i did to her. to all the blood she lost. let me do this, Loretta." i said sitting back beside Sarah. 

800 words.

author's note;- this is the most cutest yet nonsense thing i wrote ever not gonna lie. hope you enjoy lol. don't forget to vote! show some love please sksksk. i love ya'll sm.