your wish will be granted

author's note:- this chapter contains trigger things such as committing suicide. if you have problems with that, kindly skip this chapter. it will make you uncomfortable. but if you still wanna read it then go ahead.

chase's pov

"how is she, doc?" i asked the doctor as soon as she finish checking Sarah up. "shes's fine but her blood pressure is high. is there something bothering her?" the doctor asked. "um- i don't know." i shrugged. "maybe, you should ask her when she wakes up. but don't put too much pressure on her. she's stress and i can easily she is dealing with social anxiety and depression." she said. "um- i will." i nod. "good day, mr. chase."the doctor said before she leave.

"what did the doctor said?" mom and Loretta walk in. "she just said that Sarah is stress. "oh my poor baby." Loretta sobbed, sitting beside her daughter. "sadly, chase. we have bad news." mom said. approaching me. "what is it mom?" i asked, rubbing Sarah's palm. "me and Loretta will have to attend an important meeting in New York and your dad will be staying at London a little bit longer." mom said. "you guys go ahead. sarah is in good hands." i smiled weakly. "thanks chase." Loretta smiled. "no problem."i smiled back. we said goodbye to each other and Loretta and mom head to their rooms while i'm staying with sarah.

it feels so right. being around or with her feels so right. i never cared about any person like this before except my family of course. i never cared about Cynthia this much, neither any girl that i hooked up. "wake up please. i miss you." i mumbled as i link her fingers with mine. not long after that, i fell asleep.

Next morning...

"Chase- wake up." Loretta shake me up."Loretta-" i said. "you've been here all night. go eat and change. i'll feed her." she said. i nod and walk out.

Sarah's pov

"mom?" i said as my eyes opened. "honey? you're awake!" mom exclaimed. "what happened?" i said, scanning where am I at the moment. i can't seem to know where am i. who's room is this? "you passed out, honey." mom said as she feed me a spoon of porridge. mom's cook is always the best. "avani, madi and lauren is going to look after you alright?" mom said. "where are going?" i asked. "i have to attend an important meeting with Tamora in New York." she said. i nod as i didn't want to eat anymore.

"how you feeling, girl?" avani asked. "besides my head hurts, i am totally fine." i said. "give her the meds, force her to eat something although little and let her get enough rest." mom said to the girls. "we get this, aunty, don't worry." madi smiled. mom kissed me in the forehead and leave.

"aren't you girls have to go school in about 30 minutes from now?" i asked. "yeah. we'll see you after school again. are you going to be fine?" Lauren asked. "i will be. girls. don't worry much."i nod. "now take this." avani and madi lend me my meds. "do i have to?" i asked and they replied me with their greatest death stare.

"we're going to school now." avani said. "take care." madi said. "i will." i nod. "see you after school." Lauren said. they waved and leave. i watch netflix to not feel bored. suddenly my head hurts and it recaps everything.

flashback...

"you're to emo to even please me. you are never enough. you are such a selfish brat. all you think is yourself. you clout chaser. what's the big deal for you to see me making out with cyn? you cheated too right? with chase. you guys maybe did further things than us. get lost sarah." anthony snapped . "anthony- i love you. i never cheated! i was so in love with you not for your fame." i cried. "told you to watch your back, betts." cynthia smirked. i ran away...

"chase." i said, calling for him by the lockers. "betts. whattup?" he raised his head, looking at me. "we need to talk about the ki-"i said but he interrupted me. "ki what betts? sorry, i don't talk to losers nor know them. get lost." he laughed. i ran away

end of flashbacks...

TRIGGER WARNING

"get lost." i cried to myself. then, someone opened the door. its chase. "sarah." he walk in. i immediately stood up from my bed and walk away from him. every step he took forward, another step of mine backwards, away from him. "stay away from me! you told me to get fucking lost! what do you want now? insult me again? go ahead chase! chase hudson the most popular guy in school who gets everything he wants. girls? check. rich? of course. "i yelled at him. "sarah. calm the fuck down. i wanna-" he said but i snapped him back. "you wanna what? call me a loser? you want to know what chase. i am one. i am not enough for anyone! i am the joke. always been." i snapped. " sarah i want you to-" he said but i cut him again. "you want me to die? you will get your wish granted chase." i said running into the bathroom.

i immediately lock the door before chase burst in. at that moment, i can't heard a shit chase is screaming. maybe asking me to die. i look around and saw a sharp razor. i cut my arms. i can't even count how many lines were they. i was surrounded by red liquid. my own fucking blood. this is what the bloody fucking people want right? now they get it. slowly i felt numb and my eyes were close.

chase's pov

she ran into the bathroom and lock it. "sarah! please open this door." i knock on the door. "please don't do anything stupid." i said as i heard banging noises from inside the bathroom. "sarah please!" i bang the door. after a while, i can't take it anymore. i burst into the bathroom and saw Sarah was swimming in her own fucking blood. "no no no."i said as i pulled her into my arms. I immediately call the emergencies and the girls.

"stay with me, sarah. please. wake up." i mumbled.

1120 words.

author's note;- such an aggresive chapter lol. im sorry. if you're dealing with these kind of things, let it out to a person you trust please. it will help. i've been dealing with my own demons too. letting it out will very much help you. stay safe and please always remember that you are enough, beautiful, handsome and worth it! hope you enjoy this chapter, don';t forget to vote. i love ya'll xx!