Prologue part 1.

On the night of the new moon, a half demon and angel was born under the starry skies.

Lady: Milady! The princess! She's-!!

Mother: Please...bring her over..

The lady brought the baby over to the mother. The mother then strokes her hair and weakly curve her lips into a smile.

Mother: Ah..so you are my daughter. If you are awaken, your future will be a long and difficult trial. However, if you are able to overcome your adversities, you shall find true happiness in the end. If it were up to me, I would let you sleep forever and save you from the pain you would have to go through from life. Then again, you shall neither have happiness or pain if you continue to sleep.As a mother I have given you nothing, not even life. Therefore, I shall use the last of my life force and awaken you from your slumber. Do not worry, I will help guide you on your long and difficult journey. But my only regret...

The mother says this as tears flow down her eyes.

Mother: My only regret is that I won't be there to watch you grow up. I'm sorry Zelphine.

The mother silently begins to sob while holding the baby up close. Then she looks at the father.

Mother: Please take care of her..milord.

A warm light glowed around the mother and child. When the mother closes her eyes, the baby's heart slowly begins to beat, until.

Baby: Ugh...uwhaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

As the baby cry, a evil dark aura burst from her body. The father grasped the baby and suppresses its aura. The dark energy was overpowering and the baby wouldn't stop crying. From outside the room, several footsteps can be heard.

Solider: We've discover where The Lord is hiding, everyone break open the door!

The soldiers rammed the door, they had troubled getting in because it was protected by a special barrier.

Lord: Silva, are you there.

Just then a man with silver long hair emerges from the shadow.

Silva: I was never able to hide from you. So, why have you called me?

Lord: I want you to take this child and escape from here.

Silva: Surely you can do that yourself.

Lord: If that we're the case, I would've run long ago. But this child is someone who should not exist, it will only lead to her suffering and unhappiness. That is why I will perform a sealing ritual and seal her demon existence within this amulet.

The Lord held out the amulet that the mother was wearing and put it on the baby.

Lord: After I perform this ritual, my life will reach its end. That is why I entrust my child to you.

Silva: You shouldn't be so trusting, I can abandon her, or better yet kill her myself. No matter how you look at it, she is still a half demon and angel, a breed that must never exist.

Lord: Silva...for as long as I've known you, you were like a brother to me. No matter how tough the situation was on the battlefield, you've always stood besides me and destroy whoever was in our path. Not only that, we made an oath to each other promising that we would always look out for one another. If I know you well for the last two hundred years, then I know you wouldn't go back on a promise. Isn't now the time to fulfill that promise.

Silva: You are naive, but I guess it's because if your naivety that makes me want to follow you. Very well, I shall escape here with your child, but I won't guarantee anything else.

Lord: Thank you...Silva.

The Lord then looks at the crying baby.

Lord: My child, you shall be given two paths in life. For the first path, you shall live as a angel. If you do not take ones life for sixteen years or destroy this amulet, then you shall continue living as an angel and your demon existence shall vanish. However, if you do take ones life before your sixteenth birthday and destroy this amulet, then you shall become a demon and take over my throne. Personally I don't want you to become a demon because that path only leads to sorrow. But then again, it's your life, you should decide how you want to live it. No matter which path you walk, I will pray for your happiness and watch over you from afar.

Bam!!! The door began to crack and the barrier is collapsing.

Lord:(sigh) My time is running short. My child, this is goodbye. But me and your mother will be watching over you in the after life.

After The Lord said these words, a magic circle appear around them. The Lord started chanting and the amulet around the baby's neck began to glow and absorb all the malicious aura around her. Once the light died out, The Lord died besides the mother and they both laid there, never to move again. Silva finally walked over and picked up the sleeping baby. After he did, the door burst open and hundreds of soldiers flooded in.

Solider 1: It's that accursed child!

Solider 2: Wait! That man, isn't that the famous swordsman Silvashol.

Solider 3: Hand that child over!

Silva: No can do, after all, a promise is a promise.

While holding the sleeping child, Silva drew his sword and cut down one enemy after another. He then crashed out the window and escaped from the castle. Once the castle was out of view, Silva pointed his blade at the baby. The blood from his blade dripped onto her face.

Silva: This is why I said you were naive. Although I did say I was going to escape, I didn't say what was going to happen after that.

Before he strike, the baby moved. Then she opened her eyes and smiled at Silva.
Her large blue eyes reflected like mirrors and her hair was as white as snow. She reached for Silva's blade but before she grabbed it, Silva pulled away startled. He then smiles.

Silva: Child, it seems that you are just like your father. You are naive, just like he is, but I guess that's what attracts me to you...Zelphi.

After that Silva disappear into the night with the baby.