V.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ the day bleeds into nightfall

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
the day bleeds into nightfall.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

THE MORNING AFTER was quiet and the sun was out, not as gloomy as the weather channels suspected it to be. even mother nature liked to play games.

jimin was pouring three bowls of cereal that jungkook just got back from buying, the boy barely got his shoes off before the groceries were abducted from his hands. "you're welcome." the raven haired boy mumbled, dropping his keys on the counter and noticing the bowls his friend was preparing. "our we expecting guests?" he asked.

"namjoon is coming." jimin said plainly, it was his plan and he should know these things. "his favorite is captain crunch."

jungkook just hummed and walked to grab his laptop off from the couch. if namjoon was coming that means he had a bunch of questions, he was damage control anyways, making sure jungkook wasn't about to do anything too dumb. his hyung always took several measures to save the youngers ass.

"what time." he asked, opening a few tabs and software programs that only jimin really knew how to use.

"namjoon time." his friend said. jungkook rolled his eyes and found the usan hotel main page, it was good reference for when namjoon asked questions, there was one also open for the necklace they had their eyes on.

there was a knock on the door and soon it opened without any actual invitation. the tall boy had sunglasses on and his phone pressed to his, mumbled words and a bright smile that followed before he hung up. "good morning." namjoon smiled.

"i made cereal!" jimin cheered, holding out the captain crunch with a spoon and matching his hyungs grin.

"you poured cereal." jungkook corrected. he took the laptop and walked into the kitchen, fist bumping namjoon on the way. "good morning hyung."

"if jimin said he made it then i believe him." namjoon said, he sat down as well beside the shorter boy and poured the milk into the bowl.

the three all sat down at the kitchen island and the only sound for a moment was the crunch of cereal and metal hitting bowls every few seconds. "so," namjoon broke the silence finally, "what's been going on inside that mind of yours kook?"

jungkook remained silent, pictures could speak a thousand words, or a few million in their case. he turned the laptop screen around and showed the usans homepage to the oldest of the boys.

"the usan." namjoon stated. he scrolled though the page a bit, a little milk dribble on his bottom lip which jimin reached over to flick away. "have you thought this through?"