XXVI.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ heaven is a place on earth with you

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
heaven is a place on earth with you.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

THE SUN was out but helped little with the cold breeze blowing through seoul as fall months approached. those already at the warehouse waited patiently for the one in charge as he seemed to not return back when he said he would.

"how could you lose him?" the short boy was still in his pajamas, subtle bags under his eyes from staying up all night. the pillow and blanket on the floor of the lab were just there in case he decided to sleep. it didn't happen.

the older one just sighed, rubbing at his eyes again and trying to stop the worried boy from pacing. "this isn't the first time he's done this." namjoon tried to explain.

jimin wasn't hearing it though. his slippers kept sliding on the floor as he turned to pace back in front of his computers, all open with various programs and networks from the last weeks work. "we don't need a rogue jungkook right now, not when we're this far in." he kept looking at the glass doors as if they would slide open any second and his best friend would walking in with that same cheeky smirk and messy bangs.

"you know he's not rogue." namjoon said. this was something that the shorter boy didn't want to think about, to deal with when it's something they already been through. "the kid is really sweet, i see why jungkook likes him."

"jungkook doesn't like people." jimin was quick to cut him off. the frown on his face deepened and he settled with angrily typing on his keyboard. "he likes me and he likes stealing things." he said.

there was never getting through to the boy when he was like this, upset or bothered by some aspect he couldn't control. jimin hated not being able to manipulate things the way he wanted, why couldn't people just come with remotes or keyboards. it'd be so much easier knowing what's going on in their heads.

if he could, then maybe he'd stop worrying. jimin would be able to know that his best friend was happy, sleeping in for the first time in months next to someone he couldn't take his eyes off once he woke. jimin would see the ravenette pulling the covers up further to their shoulders after noticing goosebumps on the brunettes arm — and he'd see the kiss left on the corner of the sleeping boys mouth.

"wake up." jungkook whispered. his arms were still snug around the boys waist, their noses now brushes as he leaned closer to kiss his cheek again. "tae, baby."

while laying so close, he could see the little shadows of this boys eyelashes on his cheeks, the soft little breaths from his parted lips hitting the youngers chin. "i'll make breakfast." jungkook tried again.