XXXVI.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ love is not a maybe thing

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
love is not a maybe thing.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

IT WAS ALMOST AMUSING, the similarity could be seen between the two men, and the brunette was enjoying himself noticing these small details. it didn't make sense to him how someone would risk losing such a thing, just to attempt and replace it with something less satisfying. who would want to replace a diamond with a simple pebble.

"what are you smiling about?" his diamond said, glancing over and giving his thigh a light squeeze.

"nothing." taehyung said, looking back up at jungkook with that unwavering smile. "what do you think of him?"

the ravenette didn't even both to spare a glance at the man giving his speech about the hotel and siwol gala as a whole. sunwoo seemed to enjoy himself, speaking to such successful people he liked to think he was similar to. of course jungkook considered what the man was going with that woman, how he felt the need to keep her around. seohyun was a hard person to want to be around. he was glad those thoughts only lasted for a second, he was in a better place now. "i don't have an opinion."

taehyung just hummed and continued to focus more on the youngers hand touching his thigh rather than the actual speech.

no one else was really paying attention either. namjoon was getting anxious however, shifting his weight on his feet as his watch continued to tick and they still didn't get the 'all clear' from hoseok or jin.

"i'm ready." hoseok said instead, pulling himself up a little more into the air vent, his words meant for the small boy back in the suite room. jimin hurries as he heard this, going for the duffel of replicas wrapped neatly in bubble wrap with hopes of their safe keeping. "okay, heads up." he said, closing his eyes and sending the bag down with fingers crossed.

it was an abrupt drop into his arms, one hoseok was barely prepared for and nearly left to fall to the ground far below him. "fucks sake! what happened to lowering it?" he whisper shouted.

"there's no time for that." jimin said back, the more time they wasted the less of a chance they had to pull this off.

time was definitely running out. jungkook noticed this as sunwoo finished up his speech, giving thanks and starting to step off the small stage they built for tonight. a chorus of applause broke out, drowning out the youngers voice. "guys, wrap it up. jin get out now." he said. it was hard to stay seated there, only being able to tell people what to do instead of going and doing it himself. jungkook definitely hated being out of control.

"we're heading back up." namjoon said, making sure to grab a hold of jina as they started back up the stairs to go to the suite.