XXX.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ baby, you're my sanity

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
baby, you're my sanity.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

IT WAS DIFFICULT getting him to agree to this extra step of the plan. the only reason he finally caved was because it would ensure a hypothetical safety beneath all of them, that and taehyung showed up with a box full of his favorite pastries.

"i'll consider it." jimin said, taking the box and glancing inside at the many chocolate treats with vanilla swirls and strawberries decorating a few. "are you sure you can do it though?" this time his question directed towards the brunette standing next to his best friend.

taehyung was excited at first, then became nervous the next few days after that last night in the hotel. jungkook was sure to make sure he knew it was all up to him and he could back out if he wanted. of course he didn't expect the boy to all of a sudden be used to this lifestyle, sneaking around and remembering to be precise and hidden in plain sight. in the end, taehyung came up with a cool spy name and decided he was 'born for this.'

"yes." he said, now going to sit beside the shorter boy in the lab and smiling brightly, "i thought of a code name for you too."

he really was trying his best to seem like a hardass, but ultimately jimin couldn't be cold towards the brunette anymore. "you did." he shyly asked, a smile showing on those plump lips.

jungkook just watched and chuckled quietly, deciding this was his queue to leave the two boys alone to talk.

they spent the next few days in the lab together, part of jungkook was getting annoyed with how close they were getting since he couldn't drag the brunette away anymore. "but jimin was just about to show me his facial recognition software." taehyung frowned as he was pulled away from his new friend who now sat alone in the lab and probably going to have to start working again.

"jimin needs to finish up the jewels. we only have a few days left." jungkook said. his grip was tight, but not hurtful, around the older boys hand. they were walked out to the warehouse and sat down on one of the black couches in the middle of the wide room. "i need to go over your job with you."

taehyung sighed and leaned back against the seat, "i already did with yoongi hyung." he said. it was a little annoying how thorough and professional they all were, taehyung got bored too easily.

"i need to know that you know what you're doing." jungkook said. his tone was firm and the brunette knew he was being serious. no goofing off right now, got it.

there were printed pictures of a few halls and one suite room on the table in front of them, all sitting above blueprints of the entire hotel that had doodles on them from before, thanks to hoseok and taehyung. "all i have to do, is listen to what yoongi hyung tells me." the brunette said, thinking back to what he was told.