XXXVIII.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ i purple you

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i purple you.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

THE KNOCK was unexpected later that day, echoing through the suite room and disrupting the movement of the sheets and raspy breaths filling the air. skin was covered as bodies sat up and soon footsteps were heard approaching the door to answer whoever interrupted them.

"can i help you?" sunwoo asked before really seeing who was beckoning their attention.

donghyun stood their in full uniform, two men beside him dressed the same and mirroring stern expressions. "we need to talk to your fiancé." he said.

sunwoo held the door open further, not one to argue with the law as he stepped aside, "honey, put a robe on." he called out into the suite for the woman to hear from inside the bedroom.

"who was it babe?" seohyun called out as she came walking, wrapped in a red silk robe and fuzzy slippers covering her bare feet from the cold tile. she stopped immediately seeing the three new men standing in the living area of their shared home. "hello?"

"ms. seohyun, we need to ask you some questions about your whereabouts last night." donghyun asked.

everything after that went by way too quickly, all the questions and inability to answer. her fiancé stood there with arms crossed, suddenly realizing the lack of her presence throughout the night but not willing to think negatively of the woman that captured his heart. love is so blind. seohyun was blinded herself, by her love for money and sudden inability to confess her alibi, especially since it involved her tongue down another mans throat.

"we need to know how that jewel ended up on your hand ms. seohyun." donghyun repeated once again.

there was only silence. "i think i need to talk to our lawyers." she squeaked quietly, looking up at sunwoo who had no reasonable explanation for this. of course he noticed the ring wasn't the same one he had ordered, but after receiving a lecture on not treating her well enough he didn't put up an argument. "i'll make a call."

that call was short and sweet, a lame promise for some reassurance to stay away from behind bars. of course that didn't hold up well, there weren't any other leads and all signs pointed to seohyun. her inability to expose herself and lose her chance as marrying rich also drove her to accept this sentence, only hoping for the lawyers to win her a good deal.

the thing that wasn't short and sweet were the kisses shared between the two boys cuddled up on the couch together. it was a few weeks after the night of the gala, the news had cooled down and more stories popped up about other topics by now. "she always liked the color orange." jungkook said as they watched the news that morning and saw the updates on seohyun and the theft of the l'incomparable necklace.