XXXV.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ the noble is a thief

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
the noble is a thief.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

IT WAS DARK and cramped, only the promise of the sparkle in his gloved hands to remind why he was crawling through metal air vents down to the display room.

"wow your ass looks good." jimin complimented from the suite room, smiling at his disappearing friend who crawled further away.

"shut up." hoseok mumbled, he couldn't help the little smile though that appeared. a trickle of sweat had already dripped down his temple, somewhat a mix of the hot confinement's and also the nerves building in his stomach.

"i wonder if namjoon heard that." jin couldn't help but comment while listening in on the feed. he was busy at work in the kitchen, sending people this way and that with trays of appetizers and others with alcoholic beverages. the hat looked nice on his head, the white was a great contrast to his black hair combed neatly back. "he did." namjoon said.

jina giggled, her arm linked with namjoons as they walked down the hotel staircase to mix into the crowd of people enjoying the art. "everyone needs to focus." he said, attention on high alert as he casually glanced around the room, spotting a familiar couple smiling at each other by the entrance into the west wing. jungkook was suppose to stand out, he had to stand out, or else he'd be the first one that anyone would suspect. taehyung was doing a good job at keeping him busy.

"but i am focused." jimin tried to argue.

"don't focus on hobi's ass." namjoon repeated.

"but it's right there-"

"guys," jungkook finally spoke up to cut off all their conversation. he was leaning in close to the brunette, making seem as if he was only speaking to the boy. "we have fifteen minutes. move into place." he said it with a sickly sweet smile, leaving a kiss to taehyungs cheek afterwards. maybe he was enjoying himself a little too much, he would have kissed the boy anyways no matter what the night was.

a voice came over the speakers in the lobby, dinner and speeches were to be held in a few moments. some security began to usher people out of the art rooms and into the main ballroom where round tables were set up with extravagant decor and plates. "let's go." jungkook took the boys hand and started to pull him in the direction of the ballroom as well. "wait," taehyung stopped him and nodded towards the stairs at the retreating woman from the common flow of bodies.

"jina, get on that." jungkook said. the two boys continued to walk now, finding their reserved spots as their fellow team memeber followed seohyun up the stairs.