XXIX.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❝ bring me peace, sing me to sleep

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bring me peace, sing me to sleep.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⚌⚌

THE NEXT couple days were only filled with more anxiety and attention paid to the tiny details that would soon allow everything to fall into place. the lights were always the same here, sparkling off glasses and chandeliers and washing bodies in golden color.

"how are we looking yoongi?" jungkook asked, his lips were close to taehyungs ear as he spoke, making it seem like they were whispering to each other.

the little electronic device in his ear felt weird, but taehyung begged for too long to about wanting an ear wig to complain about it now.

"looking good guys," yoongi said from his place back at the lab, "jimin stop drinking champagne and hoseok, i saw that, give the man his watch back."

the boy frowned and tugged the fancy wrist watch from his jacket pocket. "you're lame." hoseok huffed and walked off to leave the watch back on the bar counter near the drunk man paying no attention to his surroundings.

"joon hyung." the ravenette asked, his arm was still tight around the taehyungs waist who was sipping at his drink and occasionally mentioning how pretty and pink the liquid was. "we're moving towards the west corridor." jungkook said as he pulled his baby away from the bar and maneuvered their way through the crowd of bodies.

"we'll take the east." namjoon said as he walked with jimin towards the other side of the hotels large room.

"it's looking good guys." yoongi said, he was checking the feed and seeing how the blindspots were looking after moving the cameras slowly each day so no one would hopefully notice the change. "jungkook, move towards your left."

the younger just hummed and pushed taehyung against the wall, leaning close and brushing his lips against the brunettes earlobe as he spoke, "how's this?" the question was meant for yoongi, to see how hidden they were from security's perspective, but taehyung couldn't help but sigh and grip onto the boy, "this is perfect." taehyung said.

namjoon was on the other side of the hotel, leaning against one of the pillars separating a back hallway and entrance into one of the exhibit rooms. he cleared his throat, "you guys are still on our feed, save that for the bedroom."

while jungkook smirked and pulled away, taehyung could feel his cheeks burn up and turn as pink as the drink he was sipping not too long ago. "cute." the ravenette said, leaving a quick kiss to the boys cheek before focusing back on their tasks, "how's hobi hyung."