Meeting #1 & 2

"The Hirai Momo Fan Club is in session," Baekhyun called out to the group. "Our first official meeting. Yoongi, roll call." Yoongi looked at Baekhyun with a crazy look on his face.

"You mental? We only have four members in the club," he pointed out Hoshi and Jaemin.

"Roll call, Yoongi!" Baekhyun said, slamming his hands on the table. Yoongi mumbled, as he picked up the clipboard.

"Byun Baekhyun?"
"Here!"
"Kwon Soonyoung?"
"Here...do you have to say my full name?"
"Na Jaemin?"
"Here Hyung!"

"How did you even get here? You don't have a license to drive?" Hoshi asked the youngest member in the club.

"Taeyong-Hyung dropped me off. He was like a mother taking her child to the first day of school. Johnny-Hyung will be pick up after the meeting."

"Well we are all here. What is the meeting about, not like we know," Yoongi said, as Baekhyun pulled down a piece of cloth to reveal a poster.

 What is the meeting about, not like we know," Yoongi said, as Baekhyun pulled down a piece of cloth to reveal a poster

"We are here for her. Our Princess! Our goddess! Our little peach, Hirai Momo! Us four are huge fans of her and we are here to give her our undying support, praise, and love to her. Maybe she will date me in return," he said, dreaming of their first date.

"If she is going to be dating someone, it will be me," said Yoongi, "Fans ship Momo and me more than anyone here."

"Excuse me, back up. We are the fastest ship rising," Hoshi spoke up.

"I'm just a huge fan of Momo-noona," replied Jaemin with a smile. "It will be embarrassing for me to date someone like her."

"Enough, first order of business," said Baekhyun, "We need to send Momo some gifts so she knows there is a fan club just for her. That will bring a smile on her face."

"Momo is ranked third in her group, so she does have a good fanbase," Hoshi added.

"But not a fan club! I have look everywhere and there is fan club for all members but Momo! I think they are a bit jealous still how Momo got in the group. She is amazing overall, so hater will hate." The three nodded to agree with him. "She deserve the same love and support as others. I saw a video how the girls were getting things from their fan club, but Momo didn't get anything."

"I saw that video too," stated Jaemin. "Momo look so sad. My heart hurt for her."

"That is stupid! We will make her happy again," added Hoshi. "We will get her better gifts!"

"All right guys let's do it!"

"Okay question, how come I'm vice-president?" Yoongi asked.

"Because I start this club. Plus I'm funding this from the EXO account. You're Vice President because you are the second oldest."

"How do we add more members? Four isn't enough?" Hoshi asked.

"They can fill out an application to us for approval," Baekhyun said, showing them the application and passing them out. "Feel free to give them to others to filled out and bring them to the next meeting for approval."