She's Back

October 5th - When Minjung comes back to the dorm.

     Minjung smiled to herself with a backpack and black cap on. Nako told her that the members were out doing a schedule. Then she could surprise the girls.

She stepped into the dorm with a sigh of relief. Minjung pulled off her cap allowing her hair to breath. I should put this backpack in the room before anything else. She trudged to her door and opened it about half way.

     Minjung placed the backpack in her closet. When she turned around her eyes went wide. She quickly grabbed the bathroom door and rushed into it.

     "Ow." The girl winced.

      "Oh... my god. M-Minjung your..." Minjoo stuttered.

     "Uncomfortable. I'm gonna kill Nako. She said no one was home." Minjung growled. She stormed out the door with blood rushing to her face. She clicked the door closed. Then her ears turned extremely red.

Minjung
You said no one was home!

Nako
Haha I lied
What are Minjoo and Chaewon doing?

Minjung
Well.... I don't think you should....

Nako
Wait what did they do?

Minjung
Uh....

Nako
Wait...

     "Uh! Chaewon." Minjoo moaned.

Minjung
Can I sleep on the couch in your dorm tonight?

     "I'm clo...se"

      "Nope Nope Nope Nope." Minjung scurried to her feet and out the door to the other dorm.

     She closed the door behind her and breathed a sigh. Not a moment later someone jumped out of the hallway with a pan. "Minjung!" The girl screamed.

     "Nako? I thought you were at a schedule?" Minjung cheered.

     "I just got home. I thought someone followed me up." Nako told. "Did Minjoo and Chaewon do...."

     "Whether they did or not, I'm not going on my bed....ever." Minjung told.

     "Oh..... what a way to start your homecoming." Nako laughed walking into the kitchen.

     "Gosh, I'm so tired." Minjung groaned.

     "You can nap in my bed while I order some food for dinner." Nako offered. Minjung yawned before walking to her room.

     "Ah you make me feel special." Minjung cooed walking past Nako.

     "Are you just saying that because I like Twice?" Nako narrowed her eyes.

"No I'm not."

"Ok so please go to sleep okay. I'll wake you when it's dinner time."

     "Aw you're too sweet. Love you." Minjung cooed.

     Nako's heart jumped hearing the younger's words. She knew it wasn't the three official words but the older but shorter girl smiled.