Chapter 18 - Sweet

He snapped his head around to look at you. His face was smooth with full, pouty lips. His handsome face kinda shocked you at first, but you didn’t let it show. He studied your face for a moment before he smiled.

“I could ask you the same. You must be (Y/N)?” 

“Yeah. I guess Jungkook told you about me too.” You said as you carefully sat down next to him.

“He told us all, but yes, I’m Jin. I assume Taehyung told you about the rest of us?”

“Yeah, at least a little before Namjoon attack me.”

“He WHAT?” 

You looked at him a little shocked. Did he not know?

“You seriously didn’t know?”

“No! Are you ok?” The concern in his face grew. He put both his hands on your shoulders and studied your face. You were a little taken back at his sudden reaction and blushed as you stared back into his eyes.

“Y-yeah, Jungkook found me and saved me.” He sighed in relief. He took a hand off your shoulder but continued to talk to you. 

“I’ll tell him off for hurting you, alright?”

You blushed deepened slightly at his words. He would actually yell at his friend for hurting someone he didn’t know?

“You don’t have to, really.”

“Well, I’m going to. He needs to learn not to hurt everyone that sees us.” He smiled at you and rubbed your shoulder a little. His smile was really cute. You smiled back at him.

“So what were you and that crab over there talking about?” You asked in a slightly teasing tone. He laughed slightly. He reached over and scooped the crab back up in his hands.

“Nothing really. It’s just nice to have a conversation with someone without it turning into an argument. But I guess you’re an exception to that now.”

He smiled at you again. Your blush returned as you averted your gaze and brushed a strand of hair behind your ear. But you smiled anyways. He was really sweet to you. At least he didn’t react the same way Namjoon did. 

Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard something breech the water in front of you.

“You two having fun?” Came a familiar jealous voice.