Sake

A/N: That fanart is so cute and funny, I had to include this one! XD

Artist credit: Soularch on Deviantart

*first person perspective*

Earlier...

Today was such a disappointment. We lost the match thanks to our teammates for not staying together. They are all aware that I can't push the payload all by myself! The worst of all? Everyone wanted to attack, and I was the only one who could heal. You wanna get healed? STAY TOGETHER AND STOP DYING! Ugh... I needed a drink, something strong. As if my mind was read, my close ally Hanzo asked me to go down to the bar with him. I needed to wash away my troubles of the doomed match, so I agreed to go. What happened next was... predicable.

Now...

"(Your name), don't you think you've had enough?" Hanzo scolded. "Sshhut up, Hannyyy!" I slurred out. God knows how much sake I've now got in my system, five, six shots? No idea. "I deserve thisss," I continued, "I always get in matches with shitty ass teammates who keep going for kills and not sticking together!" He's had as much sake as I have, but the alcohol doesn't seem to affect him in any way. Geez, how is he not drunk? "You're the only one who understands me, Han," I confessed, slinging an arm around his shoulder, "when I first met you, you were just a grumpy old fart who's always sooo serious... but you just wanted some kind of company." Hanzo snickered at my comment. "That is mostly true," he agreed, "here, why don't we head back to our dorm?"

Opening the door with his key card, Hanzo stepped into our dorm with me slinging over his shoulders. "Mmm, that sake is sooo amazing..." I blurted out. "Indeed, but you should watch how much you drink it next time," he reminded me. I sighed, rolling my eyes with a small smile in the process. He led me into our bedroom and placed me neatly down on the mattress. Hanzo did the honour of slipping off my shoes for me and undoing the ponytail in my hair. "Aww, thankssss," I cooed to him, "you're the besssst." He smiled at me, making me blush. "You're so cute when you're a little drunk," he chuckled, "I could listen to your drunken ramblings all night." I hid my face in a pillow out of embarrassment and smiling hard. "You're so great, you make everything better," my muffled voice said, "come over herrrre..." Hearing Hanzo's footsteps approach me, I removed the pillow from my face and made the bold move to kiss him. He seemed taken aback by my actions, but he decided to kiss me back just as sweetly. I can still taste a little sake from his own lips as they danced in unison. Drowsiness washed over me as I stopped the kiss, a string a saliva connecting our lips before breaking apart. Hanzo cupped my cheek with a warm palm as he laid me down on the pillow once more. "You are always a winner in my eyes," he whispered, "you're a great agent to the team." Thanks, Hanny, I thought as I was whisked away to Snooze Town.

The End!

A/N: I've never been properly wasted before, but for some reason, I'd love to just do it once! XD

More coming soon, cheers!