Aftercare Cuddles

A/N: It's not as long as my other ones, but I assure you it's short and sweet!

Art credit: Juhanart (I actually found this on R34 don't judge me~ T-T)

*first person perspective* 

Hanzo and I were still catching our breaths after our little 'thing' that we did. Every inch of my body hurt like crazy, but it surely was the best feeling. I caught Hanzo staring at the many hickeys and bites that he marked on my skin. He always liked to do that, in the way to claim me as his own. No matter what he did, Hanzo always looked gorgeous like a dragon god from legends.

Sweat coating his bronzed skin, hair matted to his face, eyes still blazing with wild passion. "I'm so tempted to go another round, but everything hurts like hell," I puffed out with a lovestruck grin on my face. "Oh, dearest, there is always plenty of time in the world for that," Hanzo replied, eyes locking onto my neck, rough fingers tracing a purple spot, "you always do so well in matching my speed. Why don't we break a record after a well-deserved rest?" "Sounds like a plan, love," I said.

I leant over and kissed him, feeling his hands resting upon my back and deepening the kiss. My skin tingled with heat as I sensed Hanzo's palms on my thighs. I could tell he was restraining the urge to fill me again, as much as I desired that too. At this rate we're going, smothering each other, our bodies would probably fall apart by morning.

As if to answer my call, his two twin dragons popped out of his arm to break us apart. I laughed at their behaviour, they were like little children being grossed out at their parents' kissing and pulling them apart to pay attention to them. I yawned, feeling drowsy. Facing my back to him, I felt Hanzo's muscular arms snake around my body.

God, he was so warm, I always feel so safe when I'm with him. Those arms that can break bones and punch through anything now turned into castle walls, protecting me. Hanzo's twin dragons draped their cylinder bodies over us, purring away.

As my eyes began to close, I sensed Hanzo toying with my brown locks of hair and whispering sweet nothings into my ear. "You are so wonderful... mesmerising... bewitching... perfection at its finest." A smile made its way onto my lips as I finally drifted away into sleep.

The End!

A/N: I hope you enjoyed that one! I always try to keep as much Hanzo from the game and imagine what he'd be like as a romantic~

See you in the next chapter, cheers!