Onesies + Thank You!!

A/N: Yoooo I'm back again! :D Uni is back for me, and for some reason I get a big writing kick when I'm at uni! XD

I imagine Hanzo having a onesie like the picture above, and also the picture's McHanzo cuz I'm garbage~ ;P

Artist credit: Nalinrut on Tumblr and Twitter~

*first person perspective*

"Hey, Hanzo!" I sang, "I got something for you!" Hanzo stepped out of the kitchen, setting his eyes on the box in my hands. He curiously arched an eyebrow, wondering what could possibly be inside. "Ohoho, what's this? It's not my birthday yet," he chuckled, showing a white smile. "I know, it's just a little something," I replied, "why don't you open it up?" He gave out a hum and lifted the lid of the box. What was inside made Hanzo laugh his butt off.

It was a onesie in the shape of an adorable dragon, complete with whiskers, spines on its head, tiny horns and a tail. I bought it for him because it reminded me of Hanzo's own dragons that lived in his tattoo. As if my mind was read, the two blue spirits popped out of his bicep, staring curiously at the material. They swirled their bodies around the box, making some kind of cat noise. "What are they saying?" I giggled. "My dragons seem to like your gift for me," Hanzo answered with a blush, "they are persistent for me to try it on..." The little dragons jumped on him, as if they're going "please, please, please!". He gave a shrug, sporting a smile at me, a good indicator that he's going to put it on. "Yay!!" I cheered, "while you're getting it on, I'll put mine on, too!"

I raced up the stairs to grab my onesie from the wardrobe. (It can be any onesie you desire, so this is your chance to use (SpongeBob voice) imagination!) The cloth felt so soft on my skin, almost giving me a light tickle. Smiling to myself, I grabbed my phone from the drawer and slid on the railway down the stairs. My eyes became starry as I gazed at Hanzo in all his glory in that onesie. Hell, he looks great in anything. The noodle dragons curled around their master once more and purred in content. "I know the little ones like the onesie, but do you like it?" I asked. "I sure do," he grinned, "thank you so much. This will definitely keep me warmed up for this season."

We took a bunch of selfies in our onesies. I was really surprised that Hanzo allowed me to let him in on most of the pictures... that just showed that Hanzo is more willing to let his walls down. He deserves to have fun after all he's been through. He deserves to smile from the heart. What I didn't see is a familiar green light peeking from the window out of the corner of my eye, spying on us. The cyborg ninja doubled over in laughter while Hanzo turned as red as a tomato and bolted out the door to chase his brother. Seeing that is was snowing, Genji had an advantage, while poor Hanzo immediately dashed back inside to keep warm. I wrapped my arms around him, still giggling. "He's never gonna look at us the same way again," I chuckled. "Genji can say whatever he wishes," Hanzo replied, giving me a sly grin, "you being here with me is all that matters."

The End!

A/N: I still have some prompts on my list for these, so I wanna tackle them, too! I'll see ya guys very soon!

And also, a huge thank you to all of you for over 10 thousand reads on this book! It really means the world to me and to everyone who commented, voted and added this collection to their reading lists! I will never stop thanking you for all your support, it makes my day!

Cheers~ <3 <3 <3