Kinktober Day 3 - Tentacles (Smut warning!!!)

A/N: Time for another chapter out of the gutter that is my mind! ;) more of a fantasy au~

Artist credit: Batkatbrown on Etsy

*first person perspective*

I woke with a start, gasping for air. I realised that I was on my ship, but I was suspended in the air with only my bra and panties on. What was I supposed to be doing...? My memory is so foggy, like I was drugged. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught somebody slithering over to me. This creature had the torso of a human man, but it was his bottom half that startled me. Long, slimy tentacles spotted with suction cups that could strangle me. My breath stopped, meeting the eyes of that monstrosity I was supposed to kill: Hanzo Shimada. The hunter has become the hunted.

He began to glide over to me gracefully, raising a tentacle to my cheek. "Get away from me, or else-!" I snarled, struggling to get this thing away from my sweaty skin. "Or else what? You'll kill me?" he sneered, "I'm afraid you can't do that, my angel. As far as I know, you are my plaything for the time being." I resisted to look into those steaming, brown eyes, but only for a moment. Feeling those suction cups cling onto my body, I gasped quietly. They felt so weird, but they feel so good... no! I shouldn't be like this! "What did I just say- mmph!" my words were cut off by Hanzo's kiss, his tongue slipping into my mouth. My muscles untensed and there way no way out for me at this time. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, more of his tentacles slithering along my stomach, down to my most private section...

Hanzo finally broke off the kiss, stepping back to watch me. With care, his tentacle slipped into my panties and inserted itself into my core. "Ah!" I cried out, sensing two more of them slithering into my bra, teasing my nipples. Now I understood why he stood back from me. Hanzo wanted to let his tentacles do the work while he watched my face, open and vulnerable to him. His laugh vibrated through the cabin of the ship, summoning another tentacle to play with my clit. I unleashed another moan while I twitched and felt more fluids drip down my legs. My breath came in erratic gasps as he went faster on me, that main tentacle pumping in and out of my wet cavern.

I let out a scream, my essence bursting from me as I came, body trembling. On the verge of passing out, I sensed Hanzo free me from my bindings and place me onto my hammock. "Next time you are hunting me, why don't we both be more friendly to each other?" he asked, a smirk plastered on his lips. "You're such an ass," I mumbled, giving a smile back, "but I will find you, you can count on it."

The End

A/N: Gee, I was like 10 when I first found out about tentacle hentai... XD

More will be coming your way tomorrow! Cheers~ <3