Kinktober Day 11 - Mirror Sex (Smut warning!!!)

A/N: Heeeeerrre's another one for you thirsty children! Expect a narcissistic reader~

Artist credit: Jellygay on Tumblr

*first person perspective*

Hanzo decided to make up for my horrible experience with that "friend" from last week with a date. "Oh, you didn't have to do that!" I said, blushing. "I wanted to," he replied, "I always love to give you the best, the best for my lady." I laughed, playfully pushing him. Since my favourite dress is still having that stain taken out, I guess I'll have to make do with what I have. What am I gonna wear? Decisions, decisions...

Hanzo kept his eyes on me as I stood in front of the mirror, trying out which outfit seemed the best. He watched as I posed and flaunted my stuff. Finally, I picked out my outfit, which consisted of a pink and white playsuit with it showing off some cleavage. Hanzo stalked behind me while I tied a bow across my breasts. Man, I felt sexy in this! I could kiss my reflection if I wanted to, but wouldn't that be too narcissistic? I honestly didn't care, all that mattered is that I looked good. "How do I look?" I asked while he placed his hands on my hips. "You look ravishing and gorgeous," he replied, nibbling my ear, "frankly, I would not mind if you wore nothing at all on our date."

He sure knows his tricks. His lips trailed from my ear down to my neck, sucking and biting on the skin. My face burned watching him peel down my outfit in the reflection. "Ah, don't we need to go soon?" I asked, as much as I wanted him right now. "We've got time, we may as well fill it," Hanzo responded. His hands kept pushing down my clothes, including my panties, all the while peppering me in kisses. A finger made its way into my core, swirling around to get me ready for what's to come. It sure looked different being pleasured in front of a mirror, I'm sure he wanted to try it that way.

Hanzo kept teasing my entrance with his member behind me. "Cut it out, just put it in," I whined. "My, you are really full of yourself today," he cooed, shoving his cock inside me. The force of his push made me tumble forward onto the reflective glass. He kept me pinned there, having my breasts pushed against it. I gasped in surprise when my nipples hit the mirror, hardening painfully under the coldness of the surface. My erratic breaths fogged up the glass as he began pumping his hips into me. Hanzo's skilled hands left nothing untouched on my body, making me throw my head back and moan. My walls tightened around his cock, urging him to thrust faster. It didn't take long for me to come, with Hanzo finishing up just after me. He pinned his hips against me, ropes of his warm seed filling me. Thankfully I had his arms wrapped behind me, otherwise my knees would have given out at this point. "I hope I didn't damage you too much before our date," Hanzo whispered. "Ohoho, I'll be just fine," I replied sheepishly, legs burning, "you can fuck me after I've broken every bone in my body and I'll be okay~"

The End

A/N: The last line is inspired from another star writer of Hanzo erotica, the book is called "Marks - Hanzo x You", you'll definitely need to check it out!

I hope to shoot one more day of Kinktober soon, stay tuned! <3