Shower

A/N: Sadly, you guys don't bang in this one! I always try to make my stories as vanilla as possible, this was before my horny self awakened into writing smut~ Hope you enjoy!

Artist credit: Zeilyan on Deviantart

*first person perspective*

Finally, my shift was over! Whee! Juggling a job as well as being an Overwatch rookie can be quite hard, but as long as I have my fellow agents with me, I get through it just fine. Besides, I need some extra bucks that I can get on my own. I can't just wait for a mission to pop up, I gotta keep myself active. I looked down at my uniform. I was coated in flour, slick with oil and all these other bits stuck to both my polo shirt and trousers. Yikes. I took off my boots and braced myself for the worst to look at the bottom. The boots are the worst to clean. Why? Lumpy, floury and gross shit was stuck on the bottom. It's such a pain in the ass to scrape out, and so gross! I really don't want to clean them right now, what I do need is a shower.

Walking through our dorm, I saw Hanzo sitting outside with a cup of green tea. "I'm home," I chimed. "(Your name), welcome back-" Hanzo stopped mid-sentence as his jaw dropped at the sight of me. "My, oh my, kirei!" he exclaimed, eyeing the flour that stuck to my clothes. "I know," I said, "I can't really hug you right now, as much as I'd like to! I really need to have a shower, I'll see you in a bit." Without another word, I spun around and marched to the bathroom. Closing the door, I began to shed off my uniform. Man, I may even need this to go through the wash twice if I have to. Sighing to myself, I turned on the shower and hopped in, the water splashing onto my body.

I was so caught up in waiting for the water to be warmer that I didn't notice another person in there with me. His head rested in my neck, his beard tickling me. I gasped quietly when he ran his fingers down my arm. "Even your skin is oily from your job," Hanzo remarked, "so slick and slippery." I giggled to myself as I turned to face him. "I never thought that we would shower together," I pointed out, "you usually like to wash off on your own." "That is true," Hanzo admitted, reaching behind me for the soap for sensitive skin, "but it does get lonely bathing by myself. That is why I have a change of heart, to shower with you, if you don't mind." "Not at all!" I replied, not caring about the fact that Hanzo and myself were both naked. It didn't seem to matter that much. What mattered is that we were in each other's presence.

Hanzo held me in his arms as he massaged his fingers through my hair, lathered with shampoo. I closed my eyes in bliss, allowing the sensation of his hands take over me. As the shampoo was being rinsed out of my hair, Hanzo leaned forward, planting a kiss onto my lips. "You try so hard each day," he commented, "allow me to take care of you, as you've always done for me." I hummed a response, giving a smile to him. Hanzo is definitely a keeper, I thought, continue taking care of each other.

The End!

A/N: Note to self, don't be afraid to let things go out of hand in writing! >:) More will be coming up soon! Cheers~