Let's Get Physical

A/N: Continuing from "Take Care of Yourself", Hanzo finally decides to train with you this time!

Art credit: yy62401 on Twitter

*first person perspective*

"(Your name), come over here," Hanzo said to me. "What's up?" I asked, walking over to him. "I have decided to take your advice regarding my training routine," he stated, "I want to make up for what I did last time. I wish to undertake lighter exercises. It does get lonely training on my own, so I was hoping we can train together...?" "Of course!" I answered. I'm glad I was able to influence Hanzo, just for a little bit. Although he tells me each day how I make a good impact on him, I still doubt myself. However, it feels nice to hear not just from Hanzo, but from the other agents of Overwatch say that I make a good influence on them. "Lemme go get changed first," I said, "be right there!"

We got to the gym, the air-con filling the room cooling us off. This is a lot better than the arena that Hanzo usually trains in, it gives off a safer vibe. Seeing my favourite exercise item, I jogged over to the exercise bike and plonked on it. I could've sworn I felt a burning stare from behind me... was Hanzo looking at my butt? I craned my neck to face him, only for Hanzo to abruptly turn away, a blush marring his face. I smirked to myself as I eyed him grabbing himself some weights. While he lifted those, I chugged away on the bike for a few minutes. Feeling my legs burn, I decided to pop off the bike and work on my arms instead.

After a couple of minutes on lifting weights and going on exercise machines, Hanzo and I stopped to take a breather. "You're looking slightly sweaty," Hanzo remarked. "Yeah!" I puffed, "takes a lot outta you!" Suddenly, an idea came to my head. What if Hanzo and I sparred, taught me the basics? I told him about it. He looked a little worried at first, considering he was ruthless with those robots last time. "Hanzo, I trust you with my whole being," I comforted, "I know you won't hurt me... why don't we just do it for fun? Loosen up a bit?" "I am not sure how we could spar 'for fun'" he used air quotes for the words for fun, "but, we can figure it out, and see how this turns out."

We ended up having a little judo session! Believe me, it's been such a long time since I did judo (white belt for life XD). Good thing that Hanzo was gentle with me the whole time, nothing dramatic. It was just us, having a good time. At some point Hanzo pinned my wrists down to the mat. "That's not part of the rules," I teased, sticking my tongue out at him. "I don't care~" he responded with a hint of playfulness, "I love seeing you beneath me, looking so helpless... it's so beautiful to see you so submissive~" I laughed, blushing at his, suggestive words. We kissed with a wild fire inside our souls, until we heard the clearing of somebody's throat. "Are you two training, or has this evolved into something else?" Soldier 76 grunted. "Sorry, sir! We're just gonna be on our way," I apologized, Hanzo helping me up. "We can have more of those 'sessions' real soon~" Hanzo cooed. Man, he really does know his... tactics.

The End!

A/N: Dammit, Dad 76! Always interrupting us~ ;P More will be coming your way! While you guys wait, be sure to vote, comment and share with others! Stay awesome, cheers!