Kinktober Day 9 - Scissoring (Smut warning!!!)

A/N: Am I even allowed to write a story like this, a straight, white woman writing on a fictional character who's making him an ftm for this one? I feel I may push some boundaries for this one... but I'm willing to take the risk!

Art credit: Space Birdie on Tumblr

*first person perspective*

I have been dating Hanzo Shimada for two weeks now. He was kind, strong and loves his sweets. We would tell each other everything, our futures, our pasts... speaking of the past... Hanzo revealed to me a huge part of himself that I needed to see today. He unbuttoned his shirt, showing two scars underneath his pectorals. Were they breasts before? So that means... down there, there's no... thing? "So, you were born a woman?" I asked, dumbstruck. "Indeed," Hanzo says, "my father wanted his first child to be a son, he didn't wish to have any daughters. Since my mother passed away after bringing my brother into the world, I have had to undergo many operations and tests to be like this." "Didn't you want to be a woman? Damn, you must've been under 10 when you had those..." I muttered. "I was only young back then, so I did not question my father's wishes," he replied, "besides, I have gotten used to this for a big part of my life, so I managed."

It was a lot to take in, but it was just fascinating to hear Hanzo's backstory of his gender. Gee, he must've had a crap ton of testosterone pumped into him. I shivered as once again the thought of him having no "junk" down there passed by me again. I mean, that shouldn't matter, I love him for who he is, inside and out. He has been rather intimate with me lately... what would sex with him even be like? Man, I really, really wanted to try it with him, junk or no junk, it should be exciting.

We were sitting on the couch watching Netflix together, with my arm around his. I started planting feathery kisses on his shoulder. Hanzo saw what I was doing and pulled me into his lap, bringing my lips to his. Without a warning, Hanzo stood up with my legs wrapped around his waist and stepped into our bedroom. Kissing him alone is a new experience for me, people can call us lesbians for all I care. I don't see him as a trans man, I see him as my soulmate, my equal, my lover. Hanzo continued to cover my body in kisses while he discarded both of our clothes. I tried my best not to look down at his, too late, already did it. I watched as he spread my legs apart and placed his pussy on mine. "You want to try this?" Hanzo asked me, lifting my leg over his shoulder. "Yes," I breathed.

Hanzo began to grind his hips against my core, grunting as he did. Even though he didn't have a cock, he could still make things steamy for us. His feverish rubbing of his pelvis against my hips made me roll my eyes back. He was so good at this for his first try. I moaned out his name, moisture gathering between my thighs. I could've sworn that Hanzo's essence starting dripping into me, but it made sparks fly. He scissored faster, bringing us both closer to our climaxes. "L-let's come together," Hanzo growled, fingers pressing into my skin. Our fluids splashed against each other's clits as we released, giving out a string of broken moans. "That was fun," I puffed while he leaned down to kiss my cheek. "Perhaps we can try a strap-on next time~" Hanzo whispered. I covered my mouth and laughed.

"Not a bad idea, my love."

The End

A/N: To any readers who are trans and think this is bad, I am deeply sorry for butchering your context! I really wanted to try this out for myself, I hope I did ok on it!

Let me know what you think of this, peeps! Leave a vote, a comment and share! Stay awesome, cheers! <3