Body Positivity

A/N: As a chubby me, this one is for all of you who deserve love over your bodies and to never shame ourselves over our appearances.

Artist credit: SallibyG-Ray on Deviantart

*first person perspective*

Opening my eyes, I sluggishly turn to see my handsome warrior sleeping soundly beside me. It was unusual for me to wake up before Hanzo, as he's usually up early to train. Considering it was our day off from our duties, the Japanese man decided to get himself a proper rest. I smiled, noticing how adorable and peaceful his face was while he slept.

Looking down, my smile instantly vanished staring at my bloated belly. I've tried so hard to reduce my gut for ages and I fear that it's not getting any smaller. What made the Hanzo Shimada want to choose me, out of all people? The thought of Hanzo dating me out of pity washed over me like a tidal wave as tears threatened to prick at my eyes. I sighed, scrunching my stomach fat in one place with my hands. I'm such a glutton, a pig.

I felt a palm on the small of my back, it seemed Hanzo was finally awake. "Good morning, dearest," he yawned, flashing me one of his rare smiles. "Hey," I simply said, fighting to break a smile. But Hanzo saw right through me, as if he ripped off my masked smile. "I can tell that something is troubling you, kirei," he stated, "what is the matter?" My heart stopped in its tracks. Should I tell him? Will it bother him if I do or don't tell him? "I-it's not that big of a deal," I persisted. Hanzo frowned, wiping moisture from my cheek with his fingertips. Tears. Why couldn't I just hold them in?? "If it is not a 'big deal', then why do you weep?" he asked. Well, I guess I have to tell him.

"I just don't know why you love me, a glutton," I finally managed to spill out, "I mean, you're the greatest Hanzo Shimada! And yet, you choose me, out of everyone on this entire fucken' planet... what makes me so different from all the other beautiful women in the world...?"

Hanzo had a shocked expression on his handsome face, as if he was struggling to process what I had just said. Him not saying anything worried me immensely. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything at all. "(Your name) ..." he began, tilting my chin to make me look at him. Those stern brown eyes that can make a man cower and flee turned into tender chocolate orbs, full of compassion and love. "Never shame yourself over your body," Hanzo says with a soft smile, "you are beautiful, just the way you are. I love you for who you are, from the inside and out."

He presses a kiss to my lips. Feeling much better about myself, I kissed him back. "Besides," he continues, briefly pausing the kiss, "I love your belly. It's so soft, and squishy... like a teddy bear." With a cheeky grin, Hanzo playfully squeezes my stomach, tickling a little. I let out a giggle, which tempted Hanzo to tickle me. "Aah! Sto-op!" I laughed out, tumbling onto my back. He tickles me even more, pushing me to cry tears of laughter and joy. After deciding that enough was enough, he plants adoring kisses to my navel. Blood rushed to my cheeks as he looked up at me while his lips ravished my skin. "I do not want you to ever change," Hanzo said, embracing me, "I love you so much." "I love you too, my dragon," I whispered, enjoying the feel of his strong arms around me.

The End!

A/N: I reallllly need a man like that... so bad!! T-T I'll be lucky one day! ^^ More to come later on!

Cheers~