Kinktober Day 2 - Body Swap (Smut warning!!!)

A/N: This one was weird and fun to write XD The above picture will be understandable when you're reading this one! ;)

Artist credit: Wicked-akuma on Tumblr

*Hanzo's perspective*

Opening my eyes, I gave out a yawn and stretched my arms out. My arms didn't feel as heavy today... something strange is going on. I looked at my hands. They were small and delicate, like a woman's hands... wait a second. I scanned my chest, only to find two bumps on each nipple. Is this a dream? I rushed over to the mirror, seeing the reflection of (Your name). Gasping in astonishment, I put my hands over these breasts, feeling and squeezing them. It was a sensation I'd never thought I would feel before, it was exhilarating.

*Reader's perspective*

Am I imagining things? Maybe some coffee will help clear my head. I stepped into the kitchen, turning on the jug and waiting for the water to boil. I looked down at my arm again. It had stormy patterns and dragons curling around it, almost like Hanzo's signature tattoo. Did I get really drunk and ask for a tattoo last night? Did Moira put something in our drinks? Taking a sip, I looked outside, catching my reflection. What I saw made me spit out my coffee and almost drop my mug. A masculine body, no breasts, boxers on, that dragon tattoo... even my hair's all different! I squealed, running to get Hanzo for help. "Hanzo!" I called. Crap, my voice sounds like him, too!

*Hanzo's perspective*

Not paying attention to what was going on, I saw myself burst into our bedroom, catching me with my hands on (Your name's) breasts. My heart stopped, not knowing what to do. "Where are my boobs?? What's going on??" the person in front of me wailed. "(Your name)?" I muttered, the truth finally crashing down on me. Our bodies have been switched with each other! "We were at a party last night, and we agreed to help Moira out with an experiment," I said to her. "I hope this will only last for the day," she replied, scratching her head.

(Later in the evening...)

*Reader's perspective*

I stared at Hanzo in my body from across the room. I blushed, biting my lip, unaware that something is sticking out from my pants. Am I seriously getting an erection by looking at myself? Well, I am looking through Hanzo's eyes, after all. It's not my fault that Hanzo continued to play with "my" breasts, deeply massaging them and sighing out in pleasure. Impatient with desire, I walked over him and kissed him, cupping "my" face with my hands. He kissed me back, pushing me over to the couch, crashing me onto my back. Even though Hanzo's in another body, he still wants to be the one on top, always the dominant one. He yanked my pants off along with the boxers, raising an eyebrow at the erection in front of him, or me. What does a blowjob feel like for him? Maybe I can experience it myself, if he's in to suck his own dick...

*Hanzo's perspective*

"You wanna try it...?" she asked me, pointing to "my" dick. "Why not, I can go for it," I replied boldly, smirking at her. Opening my mouth, I took in her long member and began to suck on it. I did my best, slurping and circling the head with my tongue. I sensed (Your name) twitching above me, struggling to keep still and hitching her breath. It was a bit difficult to keep her legs spread open, considering they are my legs, but she is doing well in keeping them apart. She groaned out in surprise and in ecstasy when I came down to the testicles and nibbled at them.

*Reader's perspective*

It was like he was putting me through a whirlwind of emotions. I never thought that this is what it felt like... it was weird and wonderful at the same time. Has he practised for this; I wonder? None of that mattered to me as he (or I) continued to lick the shaft. To make it even better, he bobbed his head even faster and fondled the balls. "Ah! I think I'm gonna brust-!!" I screamed, feeling myself go limp. My lower half exploded out and into his mouth. Geez, there's a lot there. I breathed raggedly as the last of my seed spilled out. Hanzo happily did the honour of licking it clean, fondly rubbing my thighs. "How do you feel, my love?" he asked, wiping his mouth. "Totally strange... but damn, it felt sooo good," I puffed out. I definitely need to get more of that stuff from Moira sometime soon~

The End

A/N: Now you get the picture up top~ XD I'm eager to write more for Kinktober!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! Cheers~ <3