Kinktober Day 10 - Face Sitting (Smut warning!!!)

A/N: I'm back!! I'm gonna try and push as many days I missed as I can today, and for the next few days! Be ready, fellas~

Artist credit: Manekicait on Tumblr (I wasn't really sure what picture to put here, but it's Hanny~)

*first person perspective*

That damn bitch of a person I called a friend. I knew when I sat with her and some others for dinner trouble would ensue. She blew my last chance of ever reconciling with her my pouring her wine over my dress. I wanted to strangle her until she could no longer breathe. I wanted to rip out every strand of her hair. But I chose to walk out, because that just isn't me. I wanted to cry, crushed of the way my "friend" treated me for the past few weeks, but I couldn't bring myself to shed a tear. I was just angry. I made my way back to my house on foot, not bothering to call a cab. Walking should have helped me cool off, boy I was wrong, it just made it worse.

"(Your name), you're home early," Hanzo called. I didn't say a word, blinded by anger. Why did I choose to go out with that girl of all people? Why couldn't I say no and just had a nice dinner with Hanzo instead? I'm such a fool. I plonked down on the couch, huffing out a breath. "Your dress," he exclaimed, "what happened?" "My so-called friend happened, that's what," I grumbled, "I knew this would happen! I should've just stayed home!" My anger still boiled within me, but it also made me feel something else. I'm horny all of a sudden, but angry horny. What could fix it, or who? I yanked Hanzo down by his shirt and kissed him. He's going to be my relief to all this mess. "Can I ask you for a favour?" I asked breathlessly. "Anything, dearest," Hanzo replied, arching an eyebrow in curiosity.

Next thing he knew he was lying down on his back with a dripping womanhood on his face. I grinded my hips up and down on his open mouth, making sure that he drank every drop of my essence. Gripping my fingers in his hair, I praised his work. "Yes, that's it," I groaned, feeling his hands fondle my thighs, "I needed this so bad." Hanzo slithered his thick tongue into my core, making me grind faster. In and out it went, tasting every inch of my soaking walls. That familiar heat pooled in the pit of my stomach, and I came. Hanzo obediently slurped up my release, tilting his head back to breathe.

"Thank you, darling," I said to him below me, "apologies if it was so sudden to ask you such a thing." "No, you earned it, sweetness," Hanzo replied, "I am glad that I was able to help you." I flashed him a brilliant smile, laying down on the bed with him and ruffling his hair.

The End

A/N: I love sub Hanzo as well as dom Hanzo, he's such a good pet~ ;) more will be coming your way, stay tuned! <3