Yes, Master (Smut warning!!!)

A/N: This is your last warning! This contains NSFW content! If you are underage or sensitive to this matter, click off the page or forever hold your peace!

An AU story of Scion Hanzo and you, an assistant~

We good? Good! Let's get cracking!!

Artist credit: Sakimichan (The legendary artist, she's so awesome~)

*first person perspective*

Hanzo breathed out a heavy sigh to himself as I worked the scissors through his messy hair. After finishing off his brother, who was becoming a liability to the clan, Hanzo ultimately fell apart. He was drinking and cutting off his hair in shame. I was given the task to tidy up his hair and make him look presentable for the clan meeting, as he is the clan's new master. I don't know how I got ranked up from being an ordinary servant girl to becoming Hanzo's personal assistant. It seems he has an interest in me, but I don't know what he sees in me that make me special from the others. He was silent as I finished up smoothing some gel into his hair. I know he is hurting still, and he is trying to be strong, for himself and the Shimada Clan.

Soon enough, Hanzo finished up his meeting. "Welcome back, Master," I said, bowing my head. I didn't dare to look at him, only if he allows me to. "You do not have to hide your eyes every time you are in my presence," Hanzo ordered calmly, "please look at me." I shot my head up to look at him, heart hammering in my chest. Hanzo may or may not know this, but I've had a deep infatuation for the clan master since I first laid eyes on him. I felt so many deep feelings for him, but I would never think on acting upon them. If I did, Hanzo would never look at me the same again, hell, he would even fire me, and I would have nowhere to go.

*Hanzo's perspective*

I've never felt anything like this before... I should never feel like this. Whenever she is around, my chest tightens and my heart flutters. Even uttering her name makes me weak... it's like she put a spell on me, and I cannot escape! Would she ever return my affections? That girl is my assistant and I am her master, I must keep a professional relationship... fuck this. I am the leader of this clan. I should be able to go by my own rules, choose who I want to pursue. She has always been there for me, looked out for my mental health... even when I am cold on her, she chooses to remain at my side. It is about time I returned the favour. I need her.

*Reader's perspective*

I waited patiently beside Hanzo, like he asked me to, as he reviewed his notes from the meeting today. "Master, you look very weary," I said, my voice laced with concern and putting a hand on his shoulder, "do you wish to have a break?" "I'm fine, I..." Hanzo's words trailed off for a moment, "actually, I will take a break. It is unhealthy for my eyes if I stare at my screen all day." I smiled, feeling happy that I could persuade him to loosen up. He switched off the projectors of his office, only to realise that my hand was still on his shoulder. "I-I'm so sorry, Master!" I stammered. As I was about to move my hand away in embarrassment, he quickly took it, pulling me into his lap. I didn't know what to think. Should I push him away, or should I be happy that this is actually happening?

*Hanzo's perspective*

I finally have her... this is my chance to make her mine. "What are you doing?" (Your name) asked me. "I want to thank you... for all you have done for me," I said, stroking her cheek, "I wish to reward you... no, this will be more than a reward." Without any second thoughts, I pulled her down and planted my lips onto hers. She tensed a moment, but she slowly kissed me back. Her lips are so sweet, her skin is so soft, I could get lost in her forever.

* naughty bit incoming! *

*Reader's perspective*

Butterflies soared in my chest, curing my fingers into his raven locks. "Are we not supposed to be doing this?" I gasped, still kissing him, "what would the others think?" "It does not matter, my love," Hanzo answered, eyes hungry with passion, "I am the master of the Shimada Clan. I make my own rules. Soon enough, I will make sure that you. Are. Mine." Hanzo tore the collars of my shirt open, attacking my neck with kisses and suckling. I let out a groan, massaging his shoulders in approval. He affectionately fondled my breasts, licking and biting at them. "Undress for me," Hanzo ordered, his mouth detaching from my skin, "every article of your clothing must be removed, slowly. Do you understand?" "Yes, Master," I replied. The first to go was the blouse, then my bra, the skirt and shoes. I got rid of them slowly like he asked. My hand paused on my underwear.

"It looks like my sakura blossom is shy," Hanzo smirked, unzipping his dress pants, "do not worry, I will be gentle... for the first few seconds." He pulled out his member and began stroking it up and down, pre-come leaking from the tip. Taking a breath, I finally pulled down my last article of clothing. Hanzo's smirk turned into a wide grin, eyeing me up and down. He reached for one of his drawers and pulled out a condom. I watched as he ripped open the packet with his teeth and placed the skin-tight material on his member. All of a sudden, Hanzo spun me around abruptly and sat me down onto his lap, my back facing him. "This is your reward for your obedience... and my relief from this hell called work," he muttered against my skin, peppering kisses on my shoulder, "trust me, this will be the first of many sessions, so be ready~"

With a push of his hips, he entered me, being gentle as he promised. I gasped, shocked and ecstatic at the feeling of being one with Hanzo. It was perfect, his heavy grunting against my nape, the smooth leather of his gloves clutching my breasts, it had me seeing stars. After a moment of vanilla bliss, he began to thrust faster, our skin slapping more heavily against each other, all the while I sang out a symphony of moans. My heart stopped in its tracks when I heard a knock on the door. "Master Shimada?" Tomo called out. Shit, what if we got caught?? Hanzo growled, agitated about being interrupted. "Tell him I am busy," Hanzo gritted out through his teeth, his cock still inside me. How could I even speak through all of this? Maybe he's trying to test me... emotions still swirling inside me, I mustered up my voice the best I could. "M-my Master is, ah! Very busy r-right now," I called back, trying my best to sound normal. "I will get back to you in the morning, Tomo," Hanzo shouted. "Very well," Tomo answered, the pitter patter of his footsteps ringing out as he walked away. That was a close call.

Hanzo continued to pound himself into me, heat blooming in the pit of my stomach. "Are you close?" he huffed, biting on my earlobe. I moaned out a response as his gloved fingers played with my clit to finish me off. "I take that as a yes," Hanzo said, "come for me." I cried out, my release hitting me like a truck. My breathing became uneven as his cock slid out of me, my fluids making a mess on the floor. Hanzo stood up and kept me steady, hugging me in the process. "Shall I clean that up, Master?" I breathed out. "Do not bother," he answered, "you were amazing... I'll let Tomo take care of that."

The End

A/N: Whew! First ever smut! I'm really proud of this one, I may even write another some time, just you wait! Please leave a comment on how I did, I need to know what I can work on!

Don't forget to vote and share with your fellow Hanzo stans! Cheers~