Kinktober Day 1 - Ass Worship (Smut warning!!!)

A/N: Heyo! Imma be dropping my Kinktober stories on here too! (Which also involves Hanzo and you~) I might miss a few days, I might not, but we'll see! Also, these are gonna be pretty short, but hopefully I do justice!

This contains mature, NSFW content so be aware!

Art credit: yhX on Steam

*first person perspective*

I was the beauty caught in the nest for Hanzo tonight. He told me to stay in one position, ass in the air, bodysuit covering everything except my buttocks. He watched me wiggle my hips at him on the bed, fuelled with an insatiable desire to eat me alive. Hanzo got on his knees, roughly squeezing my ass cheeks and fondling them. "Hm... they look so delicious," he growled, licking his lips, "you don't mind if I have a taste, do you?" "Go ahead," I answered, feeling excitement run through my blood, "bon appétit~"

Without a warning, Hanzo spread my cheeks apart and dove in, biting and licking the skin on the way. I sighed in ecstasy, praising what he did to me. "Yes, that's it, dearie," I egged him on, "eat it like it's your favourite cake you like, mmm... God, you're so good at this." "Why thank you~" Hanzo mumbled from behind me, still working his magic. I moaned into the bedsheets as he sucked on my skin, all the while catching the drips of my essence with his tongue.

"I can tell you're close," he cooed. Feeling a sense of dominance, decided to be a little rougher on me by shoving a finger into my ass. I screamed, not expecting that from him, but I enjoyed it either way. He gave out a laugh, pushing his digit in and out repeatedly. "Fuck, I love your buttocks," Hanzo snarled, smacking one of them, "the way they bounce under my touch, the smoothness of them, my, it's a feast right in front of me." His worshipping pushed me to my breaking point as I finally orgasmed. My fluids gushed out of me and onto the sheets, making a huge mess. Hanzo lapped it up easily and quickly with that tongue of his, making noises of appreciation. Catching my breath, I turned around, only to see Hanzo snapping a picture of me in the mess that is me. "You're such a perv," I giggled, smiling at him, "the dragon is sated~"

The End

A/N: I'm such a hoe for Hanzo and I'm proud of it... aren't we all? :P

More will be coming your way, cheers! <3