Kinktober Day 7 - Scent (Smut warning!!!)

A/N: Sorry for the delay on this one! I had been really busy and tired, but I'll get cracking for day 8 today as well!

Artist credit: Bomacian on Tumblr

*Hanzo's perspective*

I bid goodbye to my lover, kissing her plump lips as she walked out the door with a smile. (Your name) was heading off to see a friend, a "girl's day out" as she calls it. Closing the door, I wondered what I was going to do with myself for the next few hours. I could finish that painting of a cherry blossom tree; I could carve a new pattern in one of my clay vases... stitch a new kimono? I can go with the clay vase, let my imagination run free. I hummed to myself as I walked into our room, opening the drawers to get one. As I did, however, something else was in there: (Your name)'s lacy black panties, along with her matching bra.

(Your name) must have accidently put them in here. Unable to help myself, I picked up her underclothing between my fingers. I brought them to my close and inhaled deeply, her musky scent flaring up my nostrils from the last time they were used. Now I remember why I called these my favourite pair for my love to wear. Black suits her perfectly... she always looked beautiful yet so ravishing in them. I took another whiff of the delicate fabrics, making my eyes roll to the back of my head and exhaling blissfully. I knew that a tent would be forming down there within seconds. I may just indulge myself for a while.

I laid back on our bed, bringing her panties to my face once again and intoxicating myself with her scent. Even when she's not here with me right now, I have her items to get me by. I hurriedly set my stiffening member free from my jeans and began to stroke. Taking the time to smell both her panties and her bra, I felt my precum oozing out already. I muttered her name like a prayer, over and over again... (You name), (Your name) ... (Your name). She's home early? It took me a second to come back to my senses to see that she was standing in the doorway.

"I-I-I'm so sorry, my apologies!" I sputtered out, which was unusual of me to do. (Your name) stood there for a while, still in shock. "Did you miss me that much, dear?" she asked, giving me another one of her brilliant smiles. I looked down at my body, my seed splattered all over me. My cheeks were on fire as I meekly put my member away. She only laughed in response, making my way over to me and picking up the bra. "I'll wear those again tonight, if you want~" she says, kissing my lips. "But they're... dirty," I answered. "If they're in your hands, I'll get another wear out of them," she replies, "just for you~"

The End

A/N: I now realised that I've never done a full chapter in Hanzo's perspective before, it was fun to write up! ^^

Day 8 will be on your doorstep later on, stay tuned! <3