Author's note

Hola.

FTR?

And 1 Million reads..... How TF - 💀?

I am currently editing the chapters because I am bored. And single. And lonely. And jobless af. So yeah... 

┍━━━♥♠♣♦━━━┑

DISCLAIMER

┕━━━♥♠♣♦━━━┙

•  I am 16 right now(2019) and this is my first ever story . So don't you dare say that this is immature or lame. As days pass, I will update a better version.

• This story is being written in 2019. So in case you are reading it in the future, like suppose 2030, a few stuffs would be out dated. So DO NOT complain.

5) If you can appreciate my work then you are most welcome to but if you came here to bitch about my story then please fuck off. This is not the right place.

6) If you try to copy my work, I swear to the god above me, I will hunt you down and bury you alive.

• I am Indian, everything in this book doesn't work according to the American culture. I just thought that a story set up in New York would invite more readers. Now that I am editing this shit, I realize it was a stupid move nonetheless, but then again, what do I even do to be considered mature enough....mothers word, not mine.

• I sort of forgot to keep a track of their age and hence messed up in two or three places. Just know that the female protagonist is 17 years old and the male protagonist is 18 years old even though they are in the same class.

• Just answer the mother fucking question in the end of every chapter.

• There are a lot of gifs and photos. The protagonist of this story is a model in real life. In my eyes, she is the most beautiful girl so I proceeded with her.

• The male protagonist is a singer. I am not a fan of him but the majority seems to be. His real life character and life style has nothing to do with this story. I will not tolerate any hate towards him. If you have anything against him, take that out on some other platform, not here.

• Once again, thank you so much for reading this book and giving it a shot.

MOVING ON TO THE MORE SERIOUS STUFFS....

CHARACTERS..

►Barbara Palvin as Isabella Williams

Barbara Palvin as Isabella Williams. ◀

Age: 17 year young.

Obsessed with skittles and Koreans for no reason.

Trips on air. (Yes that exists in clumsy people's dictionary.)