three

You have one message from: BabyBunKook

BabyBunKook: Hello Taehyung.

Taehyung: Hi Bun! 🐰

BabyBunKook: How was your day?

Taehyung: Gr8! What about u? 🐰🐰🐰

BabyBunKook:
I'm feeling depressed/
I'm feeling de/
I'm fee/
I'm doing great.

Taehyung: That's good. What have u been doing today? Mine was pretty boring.

BabyBunKook: I went to school and did a test today. I think I failed though. The test was harder than usual so it was tougher. Also, this person behind me kept annoying me so it was hard to focus. Oh, also someone set off the fire alarm and almost set the whole school on fire so it was kinda scary. But that was my day.

Taehyung: Oh. Are u ok?

BabyBunKook: Yeah. I only got a little burn from the fire but other than that, I'm okay and still alive.

Taehyung: That's good. Did u make sure to take care of the wound?

BabyBunKook: Yup.

Taehyung: Good.

Taehyung: Also did u hear of the rumor abt me and some other youtuber?

BabyBunKook: No? Why?

Taehyung: Idk. Some people thought the girl and me were having a one night stand somewhere. It's disgusting. Nothing happened tho. Doo u believe me?

BabyBunKook: I mean, if you say you didn't do it, then you didn't do it. So yes, I do believe you.

Taehyung: Thank you so much bby! 💕💕💕💕

BabyBunKook: Sure.

BabyBunKook: Anyway, do you live with your parents?

Taehyung: At this age? Ofc not! What abt you?

BabyBunKook: Nope. My parents won't let me leave.

Taehyung: But your 19? Shouldn't u be able to leave?

BabyBunKook: I don't know. I guess not. But Iii havbvv tpoo goolkoo nooowww!..! Byhee

Taehyung: Wait what? Are you okay? Jungkook?

Taehyung: Okay, bye then. Be safe Bun.