thirty

(Please listen to the song)
______________________
Taehyung froze as he looked at Jungkook's nervous face shocked.

"W-What? You l-love me?" Taehyung tightened his grip slightly on Jungkook's wrist.

Jungkook didn't say anything but nod. He felt embarrassed and was starting to regret saying those words to him because of his reaction. He knew that Taehyung would be disgusted with him.

Jungkook started to cry and Taehyung immediately hugged him and mumbled something that made Jungkook's eyes widen.

"I love you too Kook. So so much. I can't even explain it.." He let go of Jungkook and smiled at him.

"You do..?"

"Yes I do baby. I have ever since I texted you. I loved that you were such a nice person even through everything you've been through. I never cared if you had problems, I never cared if you were underweight, bruised, sick, or supposedly ugly, you were still you and I loved that. Nothing could ever change that."

Jungkook started to sob and get up from the ground and hug Taehyung tightly catching him off guard.

Taehyung too started to cry as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's small and skinny figure.

They didn't keep track of time but they felt calm in each others company and that was the only thing that mattered to them.

Taehyung kept a loose grip on Jungkook's wrist with a towel from the cuts while his other arm wrapped around his waist as he kissed his forehead gently. Jungkook kept his head under Taehyung's chin and felt his eyes closing from drowsiness.

Once he fell asleep, Taehyung picked him up in his arms and slowly opened the door quietly and walked over to his bedroom. He placed him down on his bed and got in too, being careful to not wake Jungkook up.

He placed the blankets over them both. Taehyung smiled and kissed Jungkook's nose, playing with his hair with his fingers before he slowly became tired and snuggled against Jungkook and let his eyes close.