twelve

Sensitive topics! Please leave if you will be triggered or sensitive! you have been warned. ⚠

Jungkook ran as fast as he could to get away from his house. The fans of Taehyung were chasing him down. To say the least, Jungkook was scared out of his mind.

Jungkook got millions of text and calls on his phone. When he read them, it just lowered his self confidence more than it already was. Seeing that basically the whole world hated him, it hurt his heart and made him feel all sort of emotions.

Jungkook looked back as he ran and saw a giant group of girls screaming and chasing him. Jungkook, despite the horrible pain in his side and his legs, he kept running as fast as he could. He was sobbing uncontrollably while his eyes became blurry.

Jungkook turned a sharp corner and bumped into someone's chest. He hurriedly got up and looked at the person. His eyes widened.

Taehyung.

Both of their eyes widened but Jungkook was quick to break the eye contact by running away. Taehyung, on the other hand, saw the girls coming and got pushed aside as he watched them all chase Jungkook.

Taehyung felt a pain in his heart because he felt it was his fault that he was getting chased.

He was going to help, but instead, he turned away and sped walked away from the scene.
_________________

Jungkook hid in a clothes store by the corner of the road. He hid in the changing room, hoping that no one would suspect him.

He turned around and looked in the mirror. Pale face and body, dark eye bags, underweight, bruises and cuts, and hair covering his eyes. Jungkook looked horrible. He felt tired and was about to pass out.

He sat down on the bench carefully and leaned his back against the wall. He closed his eyes and let the short silence of the area surround him before he opened his eyes, hearing the loud yells from girls. Jungkook perked up and peeked out of the stall.

A group of girls stood out by the door talking to one of the staff. Jungkook quickly hid back in and looked at the window above him. That was his escape.

Jungkook just had to get out of the window then run away. Jungkook stood on the bench and reached up to the window sill. He grabbed the handle and pushed it up all the way to make an opening. Jungkook jumped through it and quietly ran out the back and went back to his house.

He shut the door behind him and hit his back against the door, sliding down to the floor while panting for breath. Jungkook rubbed his eyes and stood up.

He froze in his place when his father's body was right in front of him. His face showing an angry expression. Jungkook knew he fucked up and that was no lie. His father walked closer to Jungkook and punched him.

Jungkook groaned in pain as he fell to the floor. He couldn't handle the pain. He already had to run and now he had to come home to be beat.

A few hours passed and Jungkook stood in his bathroom looking in the shattered mirror that somehow still worked. His house was filthy and was disgusting.

Jungkook looked at his face and he started to breathe heavily as he grabbed a sharp piece of glass from the mirror.

It wouldn't be bad to do this right? No one would care anyways. Should I do it? No. I can't. Wait. Ugh just do it coward.

Jungkook slid the glass across his wrist and watched as the blood trickled down his arm onto the floor. It felt good. He said only one but he couldn't stop. He started crying as he felt dizzy and a rush of darkness come over him as his body landed on the ground.
________________

Taehyung was laying in his bed looking at his phone with anticipation. He wanted to text Jungkook but he knew Jungkook said not to talk to him for a while. He felt terrible. All of it was his fault. If only he hasn't texted Jungkook by accident, none of this would have happened.

Taehyung bit his lip as he sent a text. No response. That's all it took to know that Jungkook was still running away or he was just ignoring him. Taehyung sighed and sunk into his bed, turning to his side and closed his eyes for sleep.
_________________

Jungkook woke up with pain covering every part of his body. It felt numb.

He stood up weakly and walked slowly out of the bathroom and into the living room. He sat down on his couch but heard a knock on the door. He groaned and got up, opening the door. Jungkook cursed under his breath as he saw girls in front of his door. He started shaking and backing away from the door.

"Don't worry. We won't hurt you or try to chase you like everyone else. We wanted to see if you're okay from yesterday," a girl explained while stepping forward slowly to not scare Jungkook.

Jungkook shakily opened the door and let them in. He was still cautious so he kept his distance. The girls looked around and they looked at Jungkook sadly.

Jungkook just looked away disappointed as there was glass, blood, and furniture all over the wall and floor. He sat down on his couch and put his knees up while his arms wrapped around them to give him warmth.

The girls, too, sat down by Jungkook and rubbed his back in a comforting way. Even though he had no idea who they were, Jungkook felt like he could trust them.

Jungkook took out his phone while the girls watched him. He went to his texts and opened some of them. He bit his lip seeing that most of them were telling him to kill himself or how ugly and fat he looked. Jungkook sighed and went to his other text. All of them gasped when they saw the text from Taehyung. The girls encouraged him to open it. So he did.