twenty

Jungkook was never able to get the love other kids got the they were born.

He never felt the warmth of a home above his head.

He never once in his life been able to say he loved his parents.

That's why, one single sentence such as 'you're going to be okay' would be able to make him burst in to tears.

Everyone told that to him and it never happened.

But, Taehyung made it feel different. Jungkook felt like he could trust him.

That he would get better. That he would be okay.

Taehyung held on to Jungkook soft but firm. Taehyung almost started to cry too as he felt sympathy for him.

He knew that Jungkook was going through something horrible but he didn't want to bring it up because he felt that it was too personal for Jungkook to share. So he waited.

He will wait as long as it will take for Jungkook to warm up to him completely.

"Are you okay now, Koo?"

Jungkook slowly nodded and looked down.

Taehyung frowned and lifted Jungkook's chin up, making him look straight into his eyes. Jungkook had a visible blush on his face and it made him more embarrassed than he already was.

"Look at me baby. You have to tell me if you're okay. A nod won't do it. Words baby. Words." Taehyung smiled gently at Jungkook and Jungkook looked down but made sure to respond.

"Okay.."

"That's more like it."

Taehyung hugged Jungkook again, ruffled his hair, and then let go to get the food.

Taehyung put the food he got on a plate and slid it across the table to Jungkook.

Jungkook got it and smiled at Taehyung before he picked up his fork and started to poke at the food. As much as he was hungry, he wasn't able to eat. He never could.

From the other side of the kitchen, Taehyung watched as Jungkook looked down at his food while poking it. He was worried for him. From the first time he saw Jungkook, it was obvious that he was underweight. Extremely underweight.

Anyone would be able to tell no matter if you knew him or not.

Taehyung also saw that Jungkook had large cuts and bruises on his body. Taehyung never brought it up but he just wanted to keep Jungkook in his house just to make sure he was okay.

Jungkook was getting a little bit better but it really made no difference.

After Jungkook and Taehyung did the video, fans of Taehyung apologized and agreed not to hurt or chase after Jungkook. Taehyung thanked them and the chaos was over for that.

The only problem was,

What was Jungkook feeling?