thirty-three

Jungkook moved in a different position cautiously while trying to keep eye contact with his "mother". His mind was telling him he was hallucinating but part of his heart was saying she was real.

The clock ticked on the wall that seemed loud as the silence was unbearable. His "mother" smiled out of the blue and Jungkook shivered slightly at how fake it looked.

"Mother.." He whispered gently while his heart pounded in his chest.

They kept staring for a while and Jungkook didn't notice that Taehyung had woken up and he stared at him confused. It looked like Jungkook was looking at the wall.

Taehyung was considering to tap on Jungkook's shoulder but he wanted to see what would happen. He had his eyebrows frowned and he kept moving his head back and forth from Jungkook to the wall. After a few minutes passed, Taehyung decided to speak up.

"Jungkook.. What are you looking at?" The voice made Jungkook flinch and he turned his head to Taehyung with wide eyes.

"Oh.. Uhh.. I-I was uh.. bored?" Taehyung could sense the nervous aura coming from his voice as he seemed uncertain of what to respond with.

"Jungkook, tell me what happened," Taehyung pushed further into the conversation to try and get words out of Jungkook. Jungkook sighed and leaned back on the headboard of the bed.

He opened his eyes and opened them again almost screaming instantly. People who died from his family surrounded him and smiled crazily. It was difficult to see was reality and what's fake at this point.

"Jungkook? What's wrong? Are you okay?" He said it loud and clear but for Jungkook it was blurred in his ears and seemed like they were miles away from each other. His eyes were getting blurry as tears streamed down his face with every breath he took.

At this point Taehyung was getting scared. Someone normal would think Jungkook was going crazy and to be honest, it was the truth. Jungkook slowly was going crazy. You could place the blame on everything he's been through.

You could say it was from getting beat up multiple times, being told how worthless he was, seeing his mother die in front of his eyes, and having almost the whole world despise him. It was slowly taking a toll on his broken mind and it wouldn't stop there.

The two boys sat on the bed while there was a silence, at least to Taehyung. All Jungkook could hear was, "Kill me, kill me, kill me." He was holding his ears but it was in his own mind and it made Jungkook go mad by hearing it over and over again.

"Please help me Taehyung... It hurts.."
_____________________________________

sorry about all the drama. I just like to make things exciting.