twenty-seven

It's been a few day since Jungkook has been in the hospital and Taehyung has been freaking out, thinking that Jungkook got lost or something horrible happened to him.

Jungkook, though, was doing fine with his physical condition, while his mental health is all over the place. Jungkook was exhausted and just wanted to go back to Taehyung.

He regretted everything. Yelling at him and then throwing everything around was such a stupid thing to do. It wasn't worth it.

Jungkook knew that Taehyung was only trying to help but he felt conscious of his body and he just embarrassed that someone had to see his ugly body.

Today Jungkook would finally be released from the hospital and he was planning to go to Taehyung straight away. He just wanted to be near him and tell him he's sorry.

The doctor walked in his room and did some tests before telling Jungkook he could go. Jungkook walked out of the hospital and started to run. He knew it was bad for his body but he needed to find Taehyung immediately.

Taehyung just woke up because of a loud repeated knock, more like a slam, on his door. His hair was all messed up and he was barely awake. He walked to the door and opened it.

His eyes instantly widened seeing Jungkook. He grabbed his body and pulled him into a hug. They both started to sob into each others arms. Even if they didn't know it, it felt like they were separated for years.

Jungkook was wrapped up in Taehyung's arms, letting the warmth give him comfort. Taehyung was so relieved to see Jungkook in front of him safe and sound. He would be devastated if he never came back.

They finally stopped crying and let go. Taehyung looked into Jungkook's eyes and caressed his cheek.

"I'm so sorry baby. I didn't know that would happen. I really just wanted to help you get better because it hurts to see you like this," Taehyung almost started to cry again but he was able to contain his emotions.

"It's fine. I-I'm fine." Jungkook looked anywhere beside Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung grabbed his chin and could sense that Jungkook was nervous.

"W-What? Why are you nervous? Did s-something happen Koo?" Taehyung himself was starting to get scared too.

"My h-house burned d-down."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook surprised. He didn't get why Jungkook would be sad about that. He was about to say something but Jungkook continued talking.

"I-I was almost s-stuck in it but I got out. S-Something important was in it b-but I couldn't find it. I had to g-go to the hospital." His eyes were glistening with tears as he remembered how his house were exploding in large flames. It was a traumatic experience for him.

Taehyung hugged Jungkook again and kissed the top of his head and then laid his head on top of Jungkook's. Jungkook felt his worries fade away and relaxed in Taehyung's touch.

"It's okay babe. Everything's going to be okay."

Taehyung repeated it multiple times so Jungkook knew that he truly was going to be okay.

Jungkook knew he was going to be okay as long as he was with Taehyung.