thirty-six ◾reuploaded◾

Jungkook laid his head back on Taehyung's shoulder as they both laid on the floor of Taehyung's living room

Jungkook laid his head back on Taehyung's shoulder as they both laid on the floor of Taehyung's living room. The soft, fluffy carpet welcomed them both as they closed their eyes. The heater from the wall made the room have a comfy vibe.

Jungkook was trying to relax but he had a strange feeling in the back of his mind. Not the kind of one like a headache or a bump you got from being hit in the head. It was the kind of one that tried to desperately say, whoa! there's an emergency! You better be careful. Something feels wrong. Like something bad is gonna happen Jungkook!

Jungkook swallowed a big lump in his throat as he started to feel more anxious. Why do I feel this way? Jungkook thought as he stared at the popcorn ceiling, weirdly enough. For such a fancy and expensive house, the house just had to have a popcorn ceiling. One of the ceilings that made your house look like a food house.

Taehyung has noticed the boy spacing out and started threading his fingers through his hair gently and Jungkook felt the warm heat from his hand and looked over to him. He smiled gently and turned over so he would be able to hold Taehyung's whole body.

"Are you alright sweetheart? You're spacing out quite a bit today." Taehyung moved his gaze down to Jungkook who was breathing quietly against his chest. "I'm fine. I just have that weird feeling like something bad is going to happen. It's not that important though.."

"Well, anything you say is important and means a ton to me no matter how big it is or even small. You can tell me anything sweetheart. I won't judge." As he said that, he kissed Jungkook's nose and played with his hair.

"Do you know about my father?" Taehyung flinched at the name. He knew that Jungkook's "father" was definitely not a father. That man couldn't even be called one. He hesitantly nodded his head and Jungkook frowned a bit.

"I have a weird feeling like he's searching for me.. Not because he is worried," Jungkook then whispered the last part, voice shaking, "but like he will kill me when he finds me. He knows that I know how much he hates it when I leave without telling him." Taehyung suddenly got up, leaving Jungkook confused.

A few minutes later he comes back with blankets in his hand while he has a book under his arm. Jungkook sees him pass by him and go into a room then comes back out with nothing in his hands. He then sees Taehyung walk towards him with a smile.

"Arms up baby," Taehyung whispered softly. He crouched down to Jungkook's level and boops his nose.

Jungkook lifts his arms up confused and Taehyung grabs Jungkook under his armpits and lifts him up into his arms. Jungkook wraps his legs around his waist as Taehyung carries him to the bedroom. The room only has one lightly dimmed lamp on but enough to brighten the room to see.

"Why are we here?" Jungkook mumbled as his eyes bored onto the bed that was laid with piles of blankets and a bright baby blue book. It almost looked like a book you would read for fairytales. "Shh.. Babe. You'll see." Taehyung smiled fondly at his beautiful love and set Jungkook down on the bed. His hair framed his face perfectly and the oversized clothes fit his body shape. God. How did I get such a beautiful angel? Taehyung thought. Almost every single day.