twenty-six

Jungkook's legs felt weak. He could barely stand while looking at how everything just crumbled down because of something so, so stupid.

He kept thinking, why do I always fuck everything up? Jungkook heard the people around him but he paid no mind to them. The only thing that came to mind was to cry.

So that's what he did. He started sobbing uncontrollably while the fire department finally arrived, getting rid of the fire. An ambulance came too and they took him to check for injuries.

Jungkook stayed in the back of the ambulance with blank and empty eyes and he kept looking on one place of the car. He snapped out of it when a voice started to talk.

"Can I ask what happened?"

"Uh, t-the light bulb broke and started on fire."

"How?"

"I accidentally hit it."

"Do you have another place to live?"

"I'm not for sure."

The person with me sighed and sat back. I looked away and just looked at my lap while I fiddled with my fingers out of nervousness.

Finally, the ambulance came to a stop and they opened the door. I jumped out and they led me to the hospital door.

From then, I got checked out and in all, I had no serious injuries beside some burns and cuts. They decided for me to stay in the hospital for a few days though.
.
.
Taehyung held his head as he started freaking out when he couldn't find Jungkook.

He started walking back but he saw smoke from a distance. He turned around and started running to that direction. He tried to see whose house it was but there were too many people crowding around someone.

Taehyung sighed and walked away. He ran back to his house and slammed the door shut. Jimin went to him and hugged him as a way of comfort. Taehyung finally broke down and started to cry.

"Jimin, it's all my fault! I shouldn't have done that! I knew he was going to get mad! What if he gets hurt!?"

Taehyung was starting to have a panic attack just thinking about him getting hurt, or worse him hurting himself. Jimin hugged him tighter.

He was always good at comforting people and he knew that Taehyung always came to him when he had problems because he knew he would understand. He never judged either, which made him a good friend.

"Tae, just calm down. I'm sure he's going to be okay. He probably just needs some space. That's all." Jimin smiled at Taehyung and Taehyung just gently smiled back.

Taehyung sat down on his couch staring at the ceiling, hoping that Jungkook was okay and safe.