fourteen

Taehyung and Jungkook both went to Taehyung's house to make a video. They decided to try and end all the commotion with Jungkook so he wouldn't get chased and spammed constantly with comments.

Both walked there with masks on. To Jungkook, his anxiety levels were high because of the thought of getting recognized or worse, chased. He was tense the whole way until they reached the house. He sighed of relief and they stepped through the door.

Taehyung quickly ran to get his filming equipment from his room. Seconds later he came back and they say down on the couch. He turned the camera on and it started to record them.
________________

"Hello guys. As you can see, my friend Jungkook is with me and I would like to discuss things with you." Taehyung stared at the camera and bit his lip as he gripped onto Jungkook's hand.

"From the news, someone hacked my phone and got Jungkook's personal information. It was very wrong and I hate that anyone would do that to him. I would like to ask that everyone will stop following him and spamming him. If I see any comments that say anything bad about him, I will block it. So please stop hurting him." Taehyung looked at Jungkook for a second before making him go to the next room to talk to the camera more.

"I don't want to expose a lot of information about him but I will say that he's fragile. Extremely fragile. He's been through so much, so I would hate to see him go through anything else that's just stupid. But please stop bugging him. Thank you." Taehyung bowed to the camera and turned it off.

Taehyung got up from the couch and went to the room where Jungkook went to. He knocked on the door and a quiet 'come in' could be heard from the other side. Taehyung opened the door and smiled gently before sitting next to Jungkook.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook down and they laid next to each other and they both sighed at the same time making them laugh. Jungkook turned to his side and laid on Taehyung's chest. Taehyung brought his hand up to Jungkook's hair and caressed it gently like he was a flower.

As much as he felt embarrassed, Jungkook couldn't lie that he liked being treated like he was special and fragile. Taehyung has impacted his life and has been so nice to him when no one else has. He felt so many emotions around him that sometimes it was overwhelming. One minute he could feel sad, while another minute he could feel happy.
.
.
Taehyung and Jungkook stayed together for a while before Jungkook headed home. Jungkook's happiness was long gone when he was brought face e to face with his father. It always felt like dejá vu when he would come home, see his father, then get beat up. It was almost like a routine, but worse.

Jungkook started to shake as he lowered his head while his father lashed out on him, yelling horrible words at him.

"You fucking slut! You were probably just fucking someone while I have to get a job!? Why can't you just be helpful for once!"

"No wonder your mother just walked out of the house, leaving your goddamn ass behind. But now, I have to stay with you while I could be having a fun life! But NO~, I HAVE TO STAY WITH YOUR UGLY ASS!"

It would always end up with a bloody face, bruised body, sprained bone, and a concussion or two. Jungkook could do absolutely nothing as he was beat. Sometimes he would be locked in his basement or locked in a closet.

After his father left, Jungkook would go to his room crying.