thirty-seven

Taehyung stepped in front of Jimin and Yoongi, gently moving them back with his arm

     Taehyung stepped in front of Jimin and Yoongi, gently moving them back with his arm. He could tell that they were still hesitant with the girls being there. He stepped closer to the girls and held out his hand.

    "Hello, I'm Taehyung. It's nice to meet you." The girls take the gesture and shakes his hand. "Can I ask how you know my Jungkook? I don't remember him talking to other people since he's always shy."

    Rose stepped forward and smiles. "We came and helped him when everyone first figured out who he was. When he appeared on the news? Everyone chased him and we saw him so we followed him to his house to check on him. We convinced him to respond to you when you texted him. We haven't talked that much since then but we saw you going to his room. My grandma is currently in the hospital right now so that's why we're here."

     Taehyung slowly nodded and then raised his arm gently to motion for them to enter the room. Jisoo came in first then the three followed behind. "Sorry that we are interrupting. This is probably not the best moment to see him. It must be hard for you."

     "No, no. It's fine. I-It's hard for us all. I know that he's going to be fine. He's strong." Everyone could see that Taehyung obviously hesitated. No one knew what was going to happen with Jungkook.

     "C-can we see him?" Jennie asked while she slowly started to look around Taehyung. "Oh, uh, yeah." He moved to the side and let the girls go closer to Jungkook. His eyes were still glued to him to make sure they wouldn't do anything to him.

     The girls sat on the floor while they stared at his face. Rose slowly whispered and Taehyung felt tears threaten to fall. "Poor boy. An angel like him doesn't deserve to live like this. He did nothing wrong." Jimin and Yoongi came up to and sat down with them.

     They gathered up and hugged the sleeping Jungkook and Taehyung stood in the corner while he covered his mouth trying to silence his sobs.

     His heart was aching so bad. He just wished everything would go back to normal. He didn't care if he didn't meet him, or he would have still continued being a youtuber, he just wanted Jungkook to be happy.

     Even if it meant he had to leave him.