seven

Taehyung: Hi Jungkook.

BabyBunKook: Ehhy emy bohy.

Taehyung: My boy? What are u on? Are u drunk?

BabyBunKook: yahhyj.

Taehyung: Is that a yes?

BabyBunKook: Yoooh. Me fahterr meeeaan.

Taehyung: What?

BabyBunKook: Fuhck you.

Taehyung: Okay then.
________________________________________

Taehyung put down his phone and twirled around in his chair while resting his head on the back of it. He sighed and looked at the messages.

Why does Jungkook seem like he's hiding something? Taehyung thought as he scrolled down, letting the light shine on his face in his dark room.

Taehyung noticed something was wrong when he brought something up about panic attacks with contact and how he slurred his words. He decided not to bring it up but he was careful to pick up any hints about his life. From a young age, Taehyung had always wanted to be a detective so he wanted to prove he was capable of that job so he learned to pick up any mild hints about a certain person. He ended up giving up when he found he liked gaming more than that so he just forgot about it.

Taehyung felt like a detective again because of Jungkook. He didn't do it just because he found it being fun, but because he was worried about him. He took a liking to him so he wanted to know him more.
.
.
Taehyung started to connect the dots of his messages.
__________

Taehyung: Dang. Your a pretty man. Why is ur eye swollen though?

Jungkook: Its nothing. Don't worry about it.

Taehyung: Oh okay then. Hmmmmmmm.. What should I make a video about Kook?

Jungkook: Make one about that one game Overwatch.

Taehyung: I love Overwatch! Do u play that game?

Jungkook: Yeah. When I have time I do.

Jungkook: Wait. I hve top geooooo..

________

BabyBunKook: Anyway, do you live with your parents?

Taehyung: At this age? Ofc not! What abt you?

BabyBunKook: Nope. My parents won't let me leave.

Taehyung: But your 19? Shouldn't u be able to leave?

BabyBunKook: I don't know. I guess not. But Iii havbvv tpoo goolkoo nooowww!..! Byhee
_________

BabyBunKook: I wish I could just sleep and never wake up so I wouldn't have to deal with this world.

Taehyung: But u would miss out on life if u did that. Ur still young yet so I wouldn't just give up.

BabyBunKook: Thanks for the advise. I needed that.

Taehyung: Oh. That was advise?

BabyBunKook: Yeah. Everyone just keeps telling me that I'm stressed because of school and they are saying that I'm fine because I smile at school. It's annoying because no one understands me.

Taehyung: Well, I'll try to help as much as I can. I felt what u have gone through. Everyone says its nothing because we are young and we shouldn't be depressed. They think we are lying when we say we are sad because they say they've had harder problems than us because they are older. Adults just never understand.

BabyBunKook: Thank you for saying that. Everyone just says the same thing so it's nice for someone to understand me.
________

Taehyung: Well a lot of people aren't.

BabyBunKook: Yeah but I get panic attacks.

Taehyung: Oh shit. Really?

BabyBunKook: Yeah. Especially with contact with people.

Taehyung: So, u can't have people touch u or u get panic attacks?

BabyBunKook: Yaahhmm bouuut I bgoo nowa
_

_________

Taehyung thought as he tapped his finger on the armrest on his cushion chair. He closed his eyes and drifted to all the possible answers that can happen.

Taehyung immediately opened his eyes, making them wide as he felt his heart ache.

Is he getting hurt?