twenty-five

Taehyung led Jimin to the room where Jungkook was in. Taehyung opened the door quietly and flinched when he saw that Jungkook was still awake.

He walked in, Jimin following, and sat down by Jungkook's bed. Jimin sat down in a chair next to the bed, being careful not to scare Jungkook.

"Hey baby, can you show me your body again?" Taehyung whispered as sweet as he could.

Jungkook was suspicious of Taehyung. Did he think that he couldn't see the other person by him?

Jungkook shook his head, making the two other makes frown.

"Who is he?"

"He's Jimin. He's my friend. He's you to help you."

Jimin smiled but Jungkook glared at him.

"I don't need help," Jungkook spat coldly.

Taehyung was shocked but not surprised. He knew that Jungkook would be angry with him for telling someone about him. He regretted it but he had to do it for him to get better.

"Koo, please. I just want you to get better.. Can you please just do it this one time?"

"No! I trusted you to not tell anybody!"

Jungkook grabbed his shirt and tried putting it on but Taehyung quickly grabbed it and held him so Jimin would be able to see him.

Jungkook started to scream and hit Taehyung. Taehyung started to cry as he held on to Jungkook tightly. Jimin grabbed onto Jungkook's body and look at how bad he was while he still could.

"I TRUSTED YOU TAEHYUNG! I HATE YOU!"

With that, Taehyung and Jimin both let go in shock. Jungkook stood up and grabbed his clothes, putting them on, then running out the door.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! This wasn't supposed to happen!"

Taehyung got up and started to run out the door too, leaving Jimin behind. Taehyung was breathing heavily as he quickly looked around everywhere.

Where the fuck could he be!?

Taehyung was more than scared, he was terrified. He thought of all the bad things happening to Jungkook. He just kept running but no use. Jungkook was gone.

Jungkook, on the other hand, ended up at his house. He didn't know how and why he ended up there but he did. He walked in nervously. No one was there.

Oh, he's at work still...

Jungkook stomped to his room and slammed the door shut. He let out his anger and started screaming and throwing things around his room, destroying everything.

He didn't care that he was destroying everything but once he hit the light above him, he instantly froze. The light fell and a giant flame of fire came from it. Jungkook watched in horror as half of the room was on fire and started spreading quickly.

Jungkook quickly moved and started to get out. But then he remembered. He forgot something.

Jungkook, despite the fire, came rushing in and was welcomed by a big explosion of heat. Jungkook covered his mouth and tried looking for the item.

Though, he never found it. By then, the fire already spread through the entire house. Jungkook turned around and started to make his way out. The fire was making it hard to see and Jungkook was getting nervous.

Neighbors had already called for the fire department and worried for the boy inside the house.

Jungkook pushed his way from out of the house and a crowd of people surrounded him asking if he was alright. But he couldn't focus on that. He only focused that he just lost his home.

Jungkook turned around and watched as red and orange flames radiated off of his house, burning every inch of it.

Tears streamed down his face as he covered it with his arm sleeve. He could hear the sirens in the background and the loud burning and crackling sound in front of him.