twenty-eight

Both Taehyung and Jungkook were laying down on Taehyung's bed while they enjoyed each others company. Jungkook was slowly drifting asleep and tried to keep his eyes open but the weight on his eyes made them close.

Taehyung noticed and grabbed the blankets and placed them over their legs.

Taehyung shuffled around before he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's small waist. He listened to his soft breathing and closed his eyes too.

Taehyung wasn't tired so he started to ponder over ideas of how to get Jungkook better. Soon he got bored and decided to try to sleep.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook was the first one to wake up but he was too tired to make the effort of getting up so he stayed in the original place he fell asleep.

Jungkook turned to his side and flinched seeing how close Taehyung's face was to his. Jungkook smiled unconsciously and snuggled into his touch more. He felt warm being able to just sleep with Taehyung comfortably and not having to worry about life.

Jungkook found himself falling asleep once again but he couldn't because of a sudden movement coming from Taehyung. Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and the both of them flinched because of the close proximity of their faces.

Somehow, they were able to state into each others eyes even when there was an awkward silence. It was almost comforting. Taehyung slowly raised his hand and plopped it down on Jungkook's neck.

He smiled very mischievous and suddenly started to tickle Jungkook. Jungkook started to laugh and smile brightly.

"W-Wait stop Taehyung! Why are y-you tickling me!" Jungkook could barely make a sentence because of the loud laughs that echoed through the room.

"It's your daily wake up!" Taehyung smirked and continued to tickle Jungkook with all the force he could. He loved the sound of his laugh.

"What!? You can't do that!" Jungkook scurried off of the bed and started to run out of the room. Taehyung followed from behind and started to chase after him. After a while they became tired and collapsed on the couch in the living room.

"I'm hungry," Jungkook suddenly mumbled through pants from breathing so hard. Taehyung chuckled at him and got up, making Jungkook pout.

"Stop pouting babe. I'll make you food in a sec. I need to go to the bathroom. Just rest for a bit," Taehyung started walking to the bathroom and Jungkook sat up while rubbing his eyes.

Jungkook turned around and started to waddle to the kitchen. He moved to the fridge and opened it quietly. He sighed seeing vegetables and fruits, and just mostly food he didn't like or he would never eat.

He closed the fridge and walked back to the couch and jumped on it. He laid upside down so his head was off of it while his feet were on the back side of the couch. He could feel the blood rushing to his face but he honestly didn't care.

He heard a click from a door and Taehyung came out of it and smiled at him. Jungkook smiled back and watched Taehyung as he walked over to his side and picked his head up. Taehyung lifted Jungkook up and placed him over his shoulder. Jungkook giggled when Taehyung put him on the counter.

"You're very happy this morning, aren't you bun?" Taehyung said as he turned around and started to get food from the fridge to cook.

"Yeah," Jungkook didn't even know why he was so energetic in the morning because he usually isn't this happy at all. He just felt that today was going to be a good day. Maybe it was because he's happy that they were able to make up after the 'fight'.

"What do you want to eat? I can make anything you want. I just want you to have something in your stomach since your only starting to recover."

"I don't know.. anything's fine I guess," Jungkook pouted slightly just thinking about eating but he knew that he would have to start eating sooner or later. Taehyung glanced at Jungkook and motioned for him to come over to him.

Jungkook hopped off of the counter and went to the side of Taehyung. Taehyung smiled and gave Jungkook a side hug before he gave Jungkook a spoon that had ice cream on it.

"Uhm.. Why are you giving me ice cream?"

"You said you would eat anything. So I have you I've cream." Jungkook scrunched up his nose and playfully hit Taehyung on the arm.

"Hey! What was that for!?"

"I said real food. Not ice cream." Jungkook stuck out his tongue and walked over to the counter again and sat on it. Taehyung turned around and rested his back against the counter.

"For your information, ice cream is real food. If it wasn't, I wouldn't be eating it right now." Jungkook face palmed himself and sighed.

"I meant a meal. Not dessert."

Taehyung laughed and turned around again and actually started to make real food like Jungkook said.

"I know babe. I'm not that dumb to know that ice cream is not real food. I was just playing with you."

Jungkook laughed too and waited for Taehyung to finish the food.
.
.
.
After a few minutes the food was done and Taehyung set down the plates and put the food on it. He gave it to Jungkook who was sitting in a stool. Jungkook poked at the food but he carefully brought it up to his mouth before he started to chew.

Taehyung was observing him carefully to make sure he would really eat it. Jungkook swallowed it and made a weird face Taehyung couldn't decipher. He didn't know if it was bad or not based on the look he was given.

"It is bad?" Taehyung tilted his head slightly and waited patiently for Jungkook's answer.

"No. It's really good actually."

Jungkook started to shovel it into his mouth and ate almost all of it in a few minutes. Taehyung was shocked to say the least but he was proud of Jungkook for eating and not worry about his weight.

Taehyung smiled and gave Jungkook a big hug. Jungkook returned it and snuggled his head into Taehyung's neck.

"Your doing so good baby. I'm so proud of you."