thirty-two

Gore (blood and death) warning. Only minor mentions.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook stirred in his sleep as he started to have a nightmare of the past.

Jungkook stood in the back of the room as he watched his father kill his mother. She screamed and blood splattered all over the floor. He stood and screamed, running his tinier feet over to his father. He grabbed onto his arm and tried pulling him back.

"Stay the fuck away from me, you dumb brat! If you tell anyone about this, I won't hesitate to kill you," his father growled at him with a dark tone that always scared Jungkook.

He stepped back and could only sob as his father left the room with a giant slam. Jungkook slid to the ground as he covered his hands over his eyes and listened to the rain pouring down outside.

"I'm sorry mom.."
.
.
.
Jungkook opened his eyes and felt warm tears stream down his face. He wiped them and sat up, adjusting his position. The sun shined through the window making the room light up.

A quiet dinging noise came from his phone beside him. He turned to his side and picked it up. He looked at the phone for a second before he turned it on and looked at the message he got. Jimin? How did he get my number? He mumbled as he pressed on it.
_____________________________

Jimin: hello 👋

(Change name to: bunnyboy? Yes.)

bunnyboy: Hello?

Jimin: i bet your confused but i'll explain

bunnyboy: Yeah.

Jimin: so first of all i want to say sorry. that was a bad idea to do all this stuff without your permission. i can understand why you would run away.

Jimin: and second of all ive been through the same thing as you. it was horrible. my body was extremely skinny and i could barely do anything because I would be afraid to get out and do stuff. so i just want to tell you that it will be okay.

bunnyboy: Thank you Jimin. I hope you stay the same as now. You're very pretty.

Jimin: omg your a literal angel. ❤

bunnyboy: Thank you but not really.

Jimin: have you taken some drugs or something? how could u not know how beautiful your heart is????

bunnyboy: I don't know. No one has really said that to me.

Jimin: then they are down right stupid. they can go die in a ditch.

bunnyboy: Oh.

Jimin: im kidding. also can i have a pic of u? Taehyung always says how pretty you are but that time I came over I couldn't really see u.

bunnyboy: Sure.

bunnyboy:

bunnyboy: Sorry about the lighting

bunnyboy: Sorry about the lighting. Taehyung is sleeping by me so I have to keep the light off.

Jimin: It's fine.

Jimin: also he was right. your so cute. how is that even possible!?

bunnyboy: I don't know.

Jimin: Wait. sorry kookie. I have too go right now. my boyfriend yoongi is yelling my name. bye!

bunnyboy: Bye Jiminie-Hyung.
___________________________________

Jungkook sat down his phone with a smile and laughed a bit. He never knew that Jimin could be so funny. He had only met him but he seems really nice.

Jungkook looked up from his lap and flinched. Mother? Not again..