twenty-nine

Jungkook finished his food on his plate and pushed it towards Taehyung for him to clean it. Taehyung smiled as he willingly took the plate and went over to the sink and started to wash it.

Jungkook hopped off the counter and went over to the couch as he flopped down.

He was tired for no apparent reason. Even if he denied it, his body was still extremely skinny so he would get tired easily and would be cold almost all the time.

Jungkook sighed and put his arm on his stomach, instantly thinking he was too fat.

He groaned and sat up. He eyed Taehyung as he passed by him going into another room. Thinking Taehyung wouldn't see him, he slowly started to sneak to the bathroom.

Taehyung though in fact had seen Jungkook sneak off to the bathroom and immediately knew what he was going to do. He hurriedly ran to the bathroom and mentally cursed as the door was already locked.

"Jungkook! You better not be throwing up!" He started to pound on the door. He knew that Jungkook wouldn't answer so he grabbed a pin from his pocket that he had in case of emergencies.

He quickly put it in the lock, opening the door, and he instantly froze. He saw Jungkook doing something far worse than throwing up.

Jungkook was cutting his wrists and blood was dripping from it non-stop. Taehyung rushed in and took away the razor he was holding and started to panic as he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his wrist.

Jungkook just sat there looking at Taehyung with blank eyes as he thought about nothing in particular.

Taehyung looked up with tears in his eyes and started to yell.

"Why did you do this Jungkook!? You were doing so good! What made you do this!?" His voice was breaking and hated that Jungkook didn't respond and just looked at him with his blank eyes that were once sparkly.

"You wouldn't understand.. You would hate me for it.." He couldn't look Taehyung in the eyes as much as he wanted to but he was too afraid to see his face.

"Jungkook. Look at me. I could never hate you. If I hated you I wouldn't even be here with you right now. So you can tell me anything."

Jungkook felt tears go down his face and he was already feeling his hands heat up from the anxiety. He took a deep breath before he started to speak.

"I really l-love y-you.."