thirteen

Taehyung: Are you okay Jungkook?
___________

Jungkook looked at his phone nervously as he started to text. He couldn't come up with words so the girls helped him.
___________

BabyBunKook: I'm okay. Are you doing fine?

Taehyung: Omg. You actually answered baby!

Taehyung: I'm so sorry. It's my fault that this happened.

BabyBunKook: No it's not. It's my fault for giving out my information. I knew it wasn't you but I still did.

Taehyung: Well you couldn't help it. They kept annoying you. I would probably do the same if I was being annoyed.

BabyBunKook: I guess.

Taehyung: Can you show me a picture? I want to know if you're okay.
___________

Jungkook looked at the girls by his side and they nodded and encouraged him. So he took a picture and sent it to Taehyung.
___________

BabyBunKook:

(Pretend he has bruises and cuts on his face and body

(Pretend he has bruises and cuts on his face and body.)

Taehyung: What happened? Was that from my fangirls?

BabyBunKook: No.

Taehyung: Then what was it from?

BabyBunKook: Nothing. I'm just going to go now.

Taehyung: Okay. Be safe sweetie.

BabyBunKook: I will. Bye bye.
___________

Jungkook put down his phone and sighed. The girls rubbed his back again and looked at him with sympathy in their eyes. Jungkook smiled at them sadly. He spoke in an intentionally raspy voice.

"What's your names? I don't really know you beside you just coming into my house," Jungkook looked at them and the girls smiled gently.

"I'm Rose, this is Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo."

"Oh hello, "Jungkook smiled at them and carefully got up from his seat. The four girls also got up and started to walk to the door. They turned around and bowed at Jungkook. Jungkook bowed in return and shut the door.

Jungkook sighed and went to his bedroom. He jumped on the bed and turned on the television. He instantly turned it off, seeing himself all over the news.

Jungkook spent the night crying his eyes out as he shivered from the cold.
__________

Taehyung came the next morning to visit Jungkook. Since his house information was everywhere, Taehyung took the chance to come find him.

He knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. He knocked harder but was surprised when it opened slowly. He went in and scrunched his nose from the smell. The lights were off so he turned them on but he gasped seeing the room trashed. Blood was splattered on the walls and floor, glass and dirt was covered almost about everything, and empty bottles of alcohol was on the tables.

Taehyung was breathing heavily as he walked through the halls and peeked inside of every room. No Jungkook. Taehyung slowly opened the last door and sighed of relief seeing Jungkook sleeping on a dirty bed.

Taehyung walked up to him and shook him gently. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and squinted because of the light. Taehyung moved his hair from his eyes and hugged Jungkook tightly.

"T-Taehyung?"

Jungkook whispered and the sleep feeling was gone and he was fully awake. Taehyung smiled and kissed Jungkook's nose.

"You got it."

"What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to make sure you are safe."

"Thanks," Jungkook was starting to cry quietly but Taehyung noticed and laid down on the bed beside Jungkook and hugged him.

"Shh.. Don't cry, love. Everything is going to be okay."

Taehyung felt Jungkook snuggle his neck into his and shiver. Taehyung covered the blanket over him and hugged him close.

"Can you tell me how you got hurt?"

"N-no... I can't.."

"It's okay. Y'know, you weren't lying when you said you were a completely different person in real life. You're so shy. But I like you that way because it feels like you. The real you."

Jungkook giggled and Taehyung smiled. It sounds like heaven.

The both of them stayed in bed for a while before they both got up. Jungkook got dressed and went to the living room where Taehyung was waiting.

"You ready?"

"Yup."