thirty-five

(Okay. So thanksgiving was pretty cool. But I got super sick and to make things worse, wattpad deleted my draft for this chapter. So I completely forgot what this chap was going to be about. So I've been trying to think of what to do.

But in conclusion, this is why this one was taking so long. Okay I'm going to shut up now. No one probably cares about my life or health. Also sorry about the terrible chapter.)
__________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook was pulled along behind Taehyung as his feet tried to keep up with Taehyung's fast pace. He hadn't told Jungkook what they were doing but he cooperated either way.

Jungkook started at the back of Taehyung's head while he wondered off into his own thoughts.

Why would Taehyung choose me? There are so many other people in the world that he could be with. I'm nothing compared to him. I don't deserve Taehy-

Jungkook's thoughts were fortunately cut off and he couldn't bring himself down more. Taehyung had stopped, causing him to bump into his back. Jungkook rubbed his nose and shyly averted his eyes somewhere else.

"We're here babe." Jungkook looked up at Taehyung who had a bright smile on his face, then he looked at the place they were standing at. A park?

"Why are we at a park? Is it something special?"

Taehyung smiled gently and pulled him along over to a lonely bench sitting on the middle of the park. The sky was still kinda dark so it was getting cold. Both of them sat on the bench and there was an awkward silence. At least to Jungkook.

Taehyung enjoyed the silence and could take it as long as forever only because he was used to it. He breathed in heavily before he opened his mouth and started to speak making Jungkook turn his attention over to him.

"So you remember when we first met?" Taehyung laughed. "It was a terrible first meeting because you were getting chased by so many girls that even I would be scared."

Jungkook giggled upon remembering that awful memory. "Yeah. I remember."

"So," Taehyung continued further. "I had seen you and I was completely shocked because I didn't know I would see you. When I saw your scared face and then run away from my fans, I wanted to help you but for some reason my feet wouldn't move. So, I ran. I ran away from you because I was scared what what happen if I tried to stop it. Do you know where I went?"

"This park?" Taehyung chuckled sadly and leaned back.

"Right on babe. I came here and I was about to cry because I was regretting not helping you. I don't know if I told you, but long before we even met, I had gotten so many clues from you that something bad was happening in your life. I knew what was going on and I still do but I never helped when I knew you were already struggling."

"I started crying because I was terrified of what would happen to you." Jungkook had his hands on his lap as he continued to listen to everything Taehyung was saying. He was dozing out for a few seconds trying to process all the things that had been said.

"I understand. I would be too scared to help someone if there were that many people chasing after them." Jungkook saw the sad face on Taehyung and scooted closer to him and laid his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Thank you babe. I was scared you would hate me. I just wanted to show you this park because it brought back memories and it was also a beautiful area too."

"I could never hate you Tae." Jungkook smiled at Taehyung.

Jungkook suddenly remembered something and sat up a bit straighter.

"Did you quit being a youtuber? I've never seen you make a video for a long time."

Taehyung thinks for a moment before he smiles.

"Yes. I did. I don't need all that fame to be happy. I don't care if everyone hates me now but i'd rather be with you than to not be with you and continue with my life. I don't think I would be as happy as now if I hadn't met you. And i'm glad I did.