thirty-eight

Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi, and the girls all left so Jungkook could rest peacefully

     Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi, and the girls all left so Jungkook could rest peacefully. He woke up a few hours after they left because of a stomach ache. He opened his eyes as he grunted, removing his blankets off of his body. He held his stomach as he sat up.

     It looked to him about night again so he got up and stared at the wall while he held his hand to his grumbling stomach. He cringed as he could feel his bones sticking out, and the feeling of hardness instead of smooth, squishy skin that should have been seen but it wasn't.

     He laid his head back until his body fell back on the bed too. He closed his eyes as he furrowed his eyebrows slowly as he felt pain. He couldn't necessarily call anyone to help because there was nothing in the room. Just a old, rusty bed and some small paintings hung on the white walls.

     He looked at the ceiling before he flinched seeing a cat on the ceiling. Obviously he was hallucinating because there was never one there to begin with. He blinked his eyes hard and opened them, only to be met with red all over the walls. He gasped and moved back towards the wall while the bed squeaked from movement.

     He shivered at how real it looked, dripping from the once white walls with its shimmer of bright red. He tried as many times to erase the image from his mind, either slapping himself or scratching at his arms but nothing worked. It was still red all over and he started to feel sicker.

     Jungkook rubbed his eyes before he opened them again and it was gone. The red was all gone from the floor and walls, making it seem like nothing had even happened. He sighed as he looked down at his feet. What was the point of being here if they weren't even helping? They had done nothing so far to try and make him regain his sanity.

     He felt so done with all this drama and just wanted to go back to Taehyung, where he could sleep in his arms and feel safe. And beyond anything, he wanted to be home. No one would want to be in a mental hospital. It felt like the whole place was screaming at you, saying, you're crazy!

     Seeing the people in the hospital freaked him out too because he didn't want to be part of them. He didn't want to be labeled as a crazy maniac who is in love with a once famous youtuber. He would be made fun of, getting called names while they would try to bring him down. It honestly made his anxiety levels burst through the roof of this crazy building.

     Jungkook laid on the floor while he counted how many times he would hear a quiet click! coming from the inside of the walls. He could hear everything because of how quiet it was. He could even hear his breath and every time he walked on the floorboards. A tiny patter would come from his bare feet as he walked around the room.

     Only every once in a while would a nurse or doctor come in the room to check up on him. Telling him some simple, short questions them leave, resulting Jungkook to become more bored in the room than he was before, missing the company from someone. He has one mirror in the room that he would sit down in front of it every hour, looking at his reflection.