thirty-four

Taehyung was scared and didn't know what to do at this moment. He did the first thing that came to his head and that was to hug Jungkook.

To other people, it would seem that it wouldn't help but to Jungkook it was all he could ask for. The voices of the people around him disappeared and all he could hear was the sweet voice from Taehyung. He was truly grateful for Taehyung and the love he gets.

He would have never thought he would have deserved any of this. He didn't deserve Taehyung. He was too sweet for someone like Jungkook. At least to Jungkook it was. Taehyung thought differently. He wanted to give him the whole world.

Jungkook laid his head on Taehyung's lap and closed his eyes while he relaxed into his touch. The sun was staring to go up and it seemed like the right time to get out of bed.

Taehyung was the first one to get out of the bed then he walked over to the other side and picked Jungkook up into his arms. Jungkook would have gone to school right now but Taehyung was worried about his safety and decided to make him drop out of school.

Taehyung had set Jungkook on a chair while he started to make breakfast for both of them.

After he finished he set the plate down in front of Jungkook while he sat in the seat across from him. He plopped his head down on his hand while he stared at Jungkook with admiration in his eyes.

Jungkook looked up and noticed his stare. His face turned a dark red as he looked down again. Taehyung chuckled and ruffled Jungkook's hair gently.

"Tae?"

Taehyung looked up from his lap and gave Jungkook all of his attention. Jungkook opened his mouth slightly but closed it. Taehyung rested his hand on Jungkook's as a result of comfort. Jungkook smiles and opened his mouth once again.

"W-what are we?" Jungkook mumbled while poking at his food. Taehyung tilted his head a bit before he decided to respond to break the silence.

"What do you want us to be baby?"

"Uh.. Do y-you want t-to be-"

"My boyfriend? If that's the case then yes."

Jungkook looked down as he smiled brightly. He covered his hands with his face so Taehyung thought he was crying.

He jumped up from his seat and went to his side. He didn't know what to do but the panic disappeared when Jungkook looked up and had a giant smile on his face. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and made Jungkook get up from his seat.

"W-what are you doing?" He looked at Taehyung confused.

"You'll see babe." Taehyung said while smirking.