twenty-two ◾jungkook◾

"Jungkook, why can't you just answer this question!? Everyone understands it but you can't even do this!? How stupid can you be!?"

I stood there in front of the room while my teacher lashes out on me about not being able to answer a question right.

Students stared, but they never said anything.

I sat back down and laid my head down on my desk.
.
.
I walked out of the school into my house.

What a surprise.

Bottles, food, glass, blood, furniture, drugs, paper.

All over the floor.

My father came out and started yelling.

But I just looked down.

My mother came out and started yelling.

But I just looked down.

Suddenly, with no time to react, I was getting beat.

They left.

I cried.

I closed my eyes but I couldn't sleep.

I opened it again and gasped when my father came charging at me with a knife in his hand.

"jungkook..."

"Jungkook.. "

"JUNGKOOK.."

"JUNGKOOK! "

I whipped my head up as I opened my eyes with shock.

Warm tears ran down my face as I started sobbing and hiccuped. In the corner of my blurry eye, I could see Taehyung.

He looked concerned. I didn't mean to make him feel sad. I couldn't help it.

Every moment, every day, every night, it felt like I cried. My heart felt heavy from all the stress that built up in my chest.

Even when people told me that guys crying is showing weakness, I would still do it.

Would it ever stop?

Taehyung got up from his chair and hugged me tightly. He started to cry which made me shocked. Why? Why would he do this?

Do I really mean something to him?

He hugged me tighter and I cried harder.

As I looked behind him as he held my body, my eyes caught a glimpse at a picture of Taehyung with his family.

They were smiling and laughing..

His mother was smiling at her son while his father looked at the both with a fond smile.

Something my parents only did once.

Unconsciously, I started to cry and laugh.

It felt bittersweet.