05: Wedding

Forth took it to heart to give Beam a tour before their wedding takes place. It was a rather shocking news in the business industry to have the heirs of influential families tie the knot. It was already expected that the paparazzi will stalk them on their outings, hence security was provided by their parents.

"Aaargh! I can't believe it Phi. Is it really like this?" Beam groaned in frustration as he saw another picture of theirs during their so-called date yesterday.

The shot was taken while they were waiting for their driver to pick them up after their appointment with the tailor of their suits

The shot was taken while they were waiting for their driver to pick them up after their appointment with the tailor of their suits. They were both looking at something they find amusing when Beam unconsciously wrapped his arm around Forth.

"Relax Beamie. No need to stress out on this. Besides, you better get used to those kinds of stolen shots and be mindful of your actions." Forth said as he pecked him on his cheek. "But it doesn't necessarily mean that you have to oblige their satisfaction. We are both public figures due to the standing of our family baby. Just keep in mind that your happiness will not depend on theirs."

"I get what you mean Phi but it's kind of annoying that they have to show this to everyone. Don't they have better stuff to share on the papers? Like important news or something?" Beam whined.

Forth chuckled. He had expected this since Beam is pretty much sheltered back in Thailand and was seldom bothered by the press since he is still studying. But here in this country, he knows exactly how those vultures crave juicy information about high profiles like them.

He cradled Beam's head against his chest. "If it bothers you this much, I will make sure that this" Forth pointed to their photo in the paper "will be the last photo printed without our permission. Anything printed on the papers or uploaded on the internet without our approval will be taken against the perpetrator."

Beam instinctively wrapped his arms around Forth's waist. "You can do that Phi?"

"Are you doubting me?" Forth playfully bantered back.

Beam looked up at him with pink tinges on his cheeks. "I just wanted to be sure. I know that you coddle me more than our parents do."

"Glad you understand" Forth answered and gave him another peck on his nose.

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

Their wedding was held in one of the luxurious events places in London. It was a private affair with only the most important people in their circle are invited. All guests underwent scrutinization from security before allowed to enter. It was a strict no invite, no entry policy. The only press that was invited are from those of reputable standing, others were not allowed to enter as they were not invited.

 The only press that was invited are from those of reputable standing, others were not allowed to enter as they were not invited

The ceremony passed by in a blur. They exchanged their vows in front of their family, friends, acquaintances and workers. It was a happy event, and they are now enjoying the reception in the same venue.

The couple are now seated in the table designated for them while their guests look at them from time to time. They were currently in their own world, oblivious to the adorable glances they were getting.

"You're finally mine now Mr. Baramee Jamornhum" Forth teased his husband as he pinched his nose.

Beam grabbed his hand and pulled it away from his nose. "Aish Phi. What's with you and my nose? You seem so fascinated with it" he pouted.

Forth caressed his cheek and looked at him adoringly. He swept his bangs to the side before responding. "You are just so adorable, and I get to have you for myself."

The younger man blushed. His husband could be cheesy whenever he wants too. It just usually catches him off guard. He was too flustered to have a comeback, so he chose to cling to his arm instead. "Thank you na Phi."

Forth looked at him amusedly. "What for?"

Beam leaned his head on his husband's shoulder and responded "For choosing me, for marrying me. You could have anyone you wanted, and you could have chosen to just stand by me without the marriage. So, thank you" he murmured before looking up to him with a loving smile.

"No need to be thankful and did I not tell you to never speak about ----" Forth was cut off when Beam placed his fingers on his lips.

Beam moved closer to whisper directly on his ear "Thank you for going through this arrangement of our parents. I promise to always be there and care for you like you do to me" He quickly pecked on Forth's lips after that.

Beam blushed to the tips of his ears. He buried his face on Forth's arm after kissing him. It was the second time they have kissed. The first was after they were declared as husbands.

Forth reached his free arm towards Beam and caressed his head. He is amused with his husband's antics. It surprises him that he could be this sheepish when it comes to kissing, he is The Casanova of their university for heaven's sake. He could only shake his head before dropping a kiss to his hair.

Meanwhile, the onlookers are watching the newlywed couple interact with each other. They cannot help but squeal in delight when they saw Beam kiss Forth in a hurried way and buried his face on his arm afterwards. They could easily see how they deeply care about each other.

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

Forth could see how tired his husband is so he brought him straight to their room to rest. It took a while before they were able to leave their reception. They are currently staying in a hotel overnight before taking a flight to Maldives for their honeymoon. It was a gift from the Daichapanya family.

The patriarch has been a close friend of their fathers and his only son, Mingkwan became close with Forth during their vacation in London. He was surprised earlier when he spoke with him to know that he knew Beam from their university. Mingkwan even said that his friends have been looking for him since he left without a word. Forth could only ask him to keep mum of what he knows. Beam will contact them when he's ready. Lucky for him, the younger man agreed.

Beam stirred from his slumber on the bed. He sat up on the bed which made the sheets pool around his waist. "How come you're not yet in bed Phi?" He asked with a yawn.

Forth sat beside him on the bed before lifting the covers and joining him. He pulled him in his arms before saying "Aww, missing me already Beamie?"

Beam pinched his side which made him yelp. He was about to do it again when Forth caught his hands and pinned them on each side of his head. He dipped down his head to capture the other's lips. He gave him a chaste kiss before pulling back.

"Rest now baby. We still have a flight to catch in the morning." Forth gathered his younger husband in his arms and had him lay his head on his shoulders.

"Goodnight Phi" Beam murmured against his chest.

"Maybe you should stop calling me Phi. We're husbands now" Forth told him while rubbing his back in a soothing manner.

"Alright babe" was Beam's soft response.

To be continued...

Published: 09/29/19
Edited: 04/26/22
Revised: 04/09/23